Thread: Need Advice

JUSTTRYIN is offline New Member

Need Advice

I am about to start my first cycle. I wanted to start easy. So I am gong with just 200ml of deca . What do you guys think? anything you would add or can i expect results from this. also what do any of you know about *************** also what kind of workouts to you guys do? i know what i wanna do i just want to see what others are doing.
    high reps?
    low reps?
    what places are good to get deca, dbol , etc.(internet sites that is)

bro,
    read the rules.......we dont ask about sources here. we keep this sort of stuff to pm's. youve been warned, if it happens again, youre gone.

peace I4L

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Age, stats?

BDTR is offline Retired
    For starters you should get rid of the link to the web source you posted in your thread... it's not allowed.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    test, test ,test....

OG

twosocks40 is offline Member
    If you look around a little, you will find that most everyone will advise against doing a deca only cycle. Also, your stats will be needed before anyone can help you.

-B

p.s. If you get any pm's in regards to this post be suspicious.

JUSTTRYIN is offline New Member

Stats

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    If you look around a little, you will find that most everyone will advise against doing a deca only cycle. Also, your stats will be needed before anyone can help you.

-B

p.s. If you get any pm's in regards to this post be suspicious.

6'3 185
    What kind of gains can you expect from 200 mg of deca, or maybe 400 mg?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    like bdtr said, you need to get rid of the source in your first post, and like OG said, you need to add test. If you want to do one or the other, than do test. I first cycle with a long acting single ester test IMO would be the best bet. If you've already purchased the deca , save it for a later cycle. Your androgen receptors are fresh so a single ester test would be perfect (that's what i did). Run at 400-500mgs/week for at least 10 weeks. If you run enanthate , run clomid two weeks after. If you run cyp. run clomid 3 weeks after. If you want to add deca you can, but i would recommend a test only cycle for the first time so you can see how your body reacts to test, that way later if you do get sides, you know where they are coming from.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    like bdtr said, you need to get rid of the source in your first post, and like OG said, you need to add test. If you want to do one or the other, than do test. I first cycle with a long acting single ester test IMO would be the best bet. If you've already purchased the deca, save it for a later cycle. Your androgen receptors are fresh so a single ester test would be perfect (that's what i did). Run at 400-500mgs/week for at least 10 weeks. If you run enanthate, run clomid two weeks after. If you run cyp. run clomid 3 weeks after. If you want to add deca you can, but i would recommend a test only cycle for the first time so you can see how your body reacts to test, that way later if you do get sides, you know where they are coming from.

I agree with above statement

Justrying, you need to do a lot more research before you stick yourself. We are here to help but maybe your not listening. You asked what if you did 400 instead of 200mg. The point was that you shouldn't do a deca only cycle. You have to do Tes if you really want to grow.
    Just curious - what's your workout routine like NOW? How many years have you been working out.

Stay focused!!!

Thread Information