Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member

Steroids... Safest Kinds

I wanna do one cycle just to add a lot of strenght to kick start me gains.. I have been working out for a few years and Not gaining to well anymore. Anyone know a good steroid or steroids to take for one cycle taht will help me out? and what other stuff do i have to take with it to keep estrogen down

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Age, stats, experience

Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member
    im 22....6 foot 220 with about 12 % body fat...Been working out for a while....Not gaining good anymore need a boost

ColdSore is offline Banned
    do a test only cycle...the only side thats to seroious is gyno...just keep nolva on hand and youll be ok...

billyg68 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughboyx64
    I wanna do one cycle just to add a lot of strenght to kick start me gains.. I have been working out for a few years and Not gaining to well anymore. Anyone know a good steroid or steroids to take for one cycle taht will help me out? and what other stuff do i have to take with it to keep estrogen down

If you plateued (sp?) then you should first (If you haven't) analyze your training, sleep, calories. Maybe you need to change things a little to grow.

Other than that, test enanthate , cypionate would be ok, but try to learn as much as you can from this forum. I don't think there is really a safe steroid . Things can go wrong just by sticking yourself.

There are inherent risks to doing this.

My .02 cents.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    IMO all steroids are safe if used properly by a knowledgable individual.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. Every steroid has side effects. It depends on how your body reacts to each AS. I went into my first cycle asking everyone to give me a safe cycle. I did a 16 week cycle of Test enan, and EQ with NO sides. (though most of the cycle was low dose)

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Red Ketchup has a thread..."this is the safest and best gear money can buy!" Check it out!!

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=42377

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd never go as far to say any steroids are safe, there are risks involved with everything. Taking the propper precautions, educating yourself in the matter etc.. All take away from the risk factor, but there is no way to know what they're going to do to you in the long term. It's a risk we take knowing the possible consequences. You want to be safe and healthy? Train lightly, do cardio, eat healthy, don't touch steroids and stay under 200 lbs. Everything comes at a cost, thats what people have to understand, to me it's worth the risk, but don't be under any misconception that this is an ultra healthy lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    IMO all steroids are safe if used properly by a knowledgable individual.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    try to upper your protein intake.. up your diet about 1000 cals.. try it for 2 months.. if its not work, then hit the roids.

barbarian is offline Banned
    if you wana go all safe just do anavar and primabolan your gains will be small but youll have absalutly NO SIDE AFFECTS adn strenth will incrase some but your nuts wont shrink your hair wont fall out you wont get acne you wont get bloated you wont get gyno you wont have roid rage your liver wont fall out and youll keep all the gains lol perfect steroids in my opinion any ways you need to see how roids affect you anyways so midl is better start small and work up to the bigg stuff youll be better of in the long run.

Thread Information