Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Cuz

Thread: liver pain from clenbuterol?

morton30 is offline Associate Member

liver pain from clenbuterol?

Hi everyone ive started to trim up for the summer im on trt about a month ago i tried some clen for the first time after about a week the area where my liver is started feeling tight and when i flexed my stomach it would push out more on the right side like swelling so i dropped then clen and went to the doctor he put it down to a dbol cycle i done many months ago . and he said come back if it gets worse anyway the tightness/pain went. and few days ago i done another 20mcg clen and towards the end of the day the feeling was there again anyone else have this my understanding clen is not suppose to be hepatoxic ive done dbol and anadrol in the past and never had this. anyone have a similar experience?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You can't be certain of what you took. Any pill you take has to be processed by the liver.

morton30 is offline Associate Member
    Here are the ones I have balkan. I trust the source been using them for years. Suppose it might be worth trying another ugl clen is cheap strange though everyone seems to big balkan up alot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210113_000812.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	180543
    Last edited by morton30; 01-12-2021 at 06:21 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Bro if your liver is actually sticking out of your stomach when you flex you got major problems. Either you have a serious hernia , a possible tumor, or even worse. Clen should be the last of your worries. Kinda wild story, your doc narrowed it down to a dbol cycle previously? Think id find a second doc asap
    Honkey_Kong, clarky. and ksingh93 like this.

teedoff is offline Member
    Never heard of this either. I've take clen a few times, and it just gives me the shakes bad. So bad I wont take it any more.

SteroidKiwi is offline New Member
    Yeah Cuz can be right.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by cuz View Post
    bro if your liver is actually sticking out of your stomach when you flex you got major problems. Either you have a serious hernia , a possible tumor, or even worse. Clen should be the last of your worries. Kinda wild story, your doc narrowed it down to a dbol cycle previously? Think id find a second doc asap
    x2...

Thread Information