Thread: Long cycle ?

Xtreme is offline New Member

Question Long cycle ?

Alright, I have a question for ya boys...Im curious if anyone knows which would be better. I have run test only cycles in the past four of them and have gotten up to 175 at 5'7.
    Now here is what im thinking for my next (5th) cycle. 400mg. of Areyst Equipoise for 12-15 weeks. Would I still be able to make gains of 10 pounds off this? I have done TONS of research on this cycle and know that some test should be added, but I want lean gain. If I were to add any test it would be some prop at 300mg/week for the first four weeks and that's it.
    What I would like to know is, even though Equipoise is weaker then test, if it's run over long periods of time would it get me to my goals of 175 if im sitting at 165 run by itself and if i don't make the gains i like by the middle i can just add some prop.
    Thanks
    X

puck is offline New Member

yo

you've done 5 cycles and your sitting at 165lbs? Somethin not right here

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    5'7", 175lbs with four cycles? I think you need to re-evaluate a lot of things here bro. How much did you weigh when you started your first cycle? We won't even get into the cycle question yet, as that is not the main issue here IMO.

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, my bad you're only 165lbs? No flame intended here at all, but you need to look at other things beside your gear to make yourself grow, which it doesn't look like you are doing. Diet, training, and rest are just a few areas I would look at first.

-moto

Xtreme is offline New Member
    I was at 175 which was a good weight for me and then i dieted down to 157 pounds..yes i know STUPID! so i have been working at putting weight back on naturaly first. I knew there would be some flames...but that was to be expected. here is a question..what would you say my genetic potential would be at my height?

Thread Information