Thread: Test Free Cycle

biggdude is offline Junior Member

Test Free Cycle

Hey, I want to run a test free cycle. But i am not exactly sure what to run. I would like to run EQ stacked with 1 or 2 more steriods . I am a few months out from this cycle, but am startin the research now. If anyone has any good test free cycles then please post them! I am 22 years old, 6'3 223 pounds. This will be my 2nd cycle. My first was deca at 300 at week, got pretty decent gains (14 lbs). Thanks for yalls help!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Test should be the basis of any cycle IMO.
    WHy don't u wanna run test?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    For some reason everyone wants to run "Test Free" cycles. I love test makes me feel like a bull.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I agree .. Test is an important part of any cycle.

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    dude put some test in, you will benefit way more from it

i know i will probbaly gain more with test, but i dont want to mess with my natural test. SO, will anybody help me figure out a cycle??! and T-rex you have been training since you were 12???

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    All steroids are derivatives of testosterone , and all of them will effect your HPTA, some more than others.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggdude
    i know i will probbaly gain more with test, but i dont want to mess with my natural test. SO, will anybody help me figure out a cycle??! and T-rex you have been training since you were 12???

uhm kinda late for this, u already took deca , which is known to shut u down hard (ur natural test). might as run test lol !

My previous cycle of deca was only 300 a week for 8 weeks... i hardly even noticed anything "shut down" down there. but i wont to have the least amount of my nat test to be shut down, i know most steriods will effect it somewhat, but i dont want it to be completely shut down for 12 weeks. But i see that no one is gonna help me.. so.. oh well

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    No one wants to help you because we don't think you should do a cycle like that. I can't give someone advice on something that I wouldn't be willing to do to myself. Run the test, don't be skurred, get some clomid, nat test will come back up when you're done.

I can't think of any test free cycle I would spend money on...

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    yes thats right since 12 I was playing football in middle school so the coaches made us go to the highschool and train with weights. although I probably wasnt very productive the first couple of years, and trained all the way through highschool. I have a very slow metabolism so its either train or be fat. which I refuse to be!!!

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Sorry biggdude but where do you get the idea that test will shut you down harder than other steroids ? It aromatises which allows HPTA recovery quicker post cycle in conjunction with anti-estrogens. It is the most natural of the steroids you can take.

"But I dont want to mess up with my natural test"
    WHAT THE F*CK!!! Read a little, all steroids will play with your natural test! You think only test will?
    You should never touch steroids if you no this little about them! RAR

Hey banana eater ease up... i said, "i know most steriods will effect it [natural test] somewhat." therefore you are wrong about what you said.

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Sorry man I regret being such an a-hole, I was angry a couple hours ago

its alright dude... it was probably the roid rage talking.. lol

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cuban1983
    All steroids are derivatives of testosterone, and all of them will effect your HPTA, some more than others.
    This is right and you might want to listen to alot of these other posts.... The one thing you should think about is synthetic test is the closest to our naturally produced test... I once believed in cycling labeled high anabolics only (Ex. Deca /winny) then switching to only labeled high androgenics (d-bol/test/drol) as a method of spuring greater up regulation to AR target cells... I found only in high doses does this theory seem to even work...
    Test is the highest anabolic and androgenic steriod produced or sorry readily avalible... Unless you take such a small dose of AAS you are going to effectively shut down your production sooner or later even with a small dose...

the purpose of have test as a base is not just to keep serum levels stable but being the highest anabolic and stacking with a more so anabolic than androgenic you effectively create a high anabolic atmosphere... higher than what can be acheived with only high anabolics... test is good for cutting or bulking... I know as well as other that the jack of all trades is "Deca"... but IMO Test deserves that name or nick name much more...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    My previous cycle of deca was only 300 a week for 8 weeks... i hardly even noticed anything "shut down" down there. but i wont to have the least amount of my nat test to be shut down, i know most steriods will effect it somewhat, but i dont want it to be completely shut down for 12 weeks. But i see that no one is gonna help me.. so.. oh well
    ALL of them shut you down. ALL them cause an effect within 2wks. By 6-8 wks forget about it, your done for, 95% or greater shut down!

Even Var and Primo will shut you down. There is not an exengonous steroid you can take with no effect on your HTPA. Sorry, but thats how it is.

Because you didnt notice it doesnt mean anything. There isnt really anything you can do to look at or feel on your body to check. Blood work is the only way.

Some are harder than others though. The two hardest on you would be Deca and Trenbolone . The lightest would be like Var and Primo. Test, EQ, dbol , etc are all somewhere in the middle.

Thread Information