Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Opinions on bridging if you please....

Hey all, I'm nearing the end of winny/fina cycle (done 6 weeks Wednesday then 2 more weeks after that). So far, I'm up about 15lbs. and have taken an inch off the ol' waist. Anyway, I'm gonna lightly bulk for the last 2 weeks to hopefully gain another 5lbs. at least (no fat please). THEN, I want to use 20mg anavar ED to bridge through clomid therapy. I'll probably take a few weeks clean right before my next cycle but that's the plan anyway. I'll probablt throw some clen in with the var. I want some opinions on this if you please. Also, with a bridge like this, is it wise to start dieting a bit before clomid therapy is over? Will the var itself prevent loss of muscle? Never bridged so I want some inpiut from those who have. Thanks pantloads.

Phellas?

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member
    I havent done it so far, except for the clen , but as far as I know either your bridge or primobolan are good choices to do it in order to keep the most gains you can and some people do it during clomid therapy, and some others until the next cycle. I'd like to hear your results after briding.

cflorencecnt is offline New Member
    Anavar may not be as good of a bridge as origanally thought.
    A recent study showded it lowers LH levels even at 2mg ed.
    Primo on the other hand is an excellent AS to bridge with.
    300mg wk.
    It does not aromitize, so no need to worry about gyno.
    Do not take any AS while doing your post cycle clomid, it can alter the effectiveness of the clomid and possibly prevent you from firing on your own.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    i have the same question

jersey juice is offline Member
    I've thought of bridging, but the way I see it and many agree is that it's best to give your body & receptors a rest. Even though primo doesn't shut you down, why keep pumping it into you when if you take some time off you will make even better gains. No one likes to come off, but the risk outweighs the reward IMO. Just take a break, your body will thank you...so will your wallet

Thanks guys. Any other thoughts? They'd be greatly appreciated of course. Some personal experiences as well would be good.

Thread Information