tmeoe is offline Associate Member

side effects and age...yeah, more newb q's!!!

I plan on taking an 8wk cycle of Sust wk1-3 250mg, 4-5 500mg, 6-8 250mg. Yes, i know this being my first cylce i should have run ethanate, but i had a limited choice so Sust seemed like the best choice for me. Also, i know i should do sust EOD to get the best results, but with what i bought i would run out quickly. And from all the sample cycles i've seen, this one shows up constantly so i figure it can't be totally wrong. Considering this is my first cycle and i have been dieting and training right for 2 plus years now, i should see some gains.

Anyway all that aside, i have a couple questions about the sides. I'm only 20 years old so are sides such as hair loss, and prostate enlargement something i should be really worried about?. My grandfather didn't go bald until his sixties, and my dad is almost 50 and still has a full head of hair.

If anyone is really knowledgeable on Sust or this cycle, i would really appreciate if they could tell me what to expect and what sides occur most often with Sust

Thank you guys for your patience

BDTR is offline Retired
    Don't taper the sust, run it straight through at 500mg, if needed, get more. It's a real old school theory to pyramid up and down with the dosage with no real merit behind it. Most of those sample cycles you'll see on a lot of pages are so incredibly outdated, you'll often see them with oral only cycles etc.. If hairloss isn't genetic with you, then you won't lose your hair. If it is, it could easilly speed it up.

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    your hair should be okay as long as you dont have a family history of early baldness and I have not had a problem with prost enlargment

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Don't taper the sust, run it straight through at 500mg, if needed, get more. It's a real old school theory to pyramid up and down with the dosage with no real merit behind it. Most of those sample cycles you'll see on a lot of pages are so incredibly outdated, you'll often see them with oral only cycles etc.. If hairloss isn't genetic with you, then you won't lose your hair. If it is, it could easilly speed it up.

Just curious, if i did 500mg straight, would it be worth it to do a 5wk cycle like that compared to the 8wk cycle i had planned on doing?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nope, considering the sust won't really hit you until week 4, that would only allow for 1 week of good gains.

Thread Information