Newer member here, so forgive some of my ignorance. 36yo male who recently (6 weeks ago) started on trt therapy after my test levels came back at 179. I was put on 1ml (200mg) of test cyp a week.

So part of my diagnoses included weight gain and depression. I am 5'7" and was 190lbs 3 years ago, and 12% bf. I was 235 6 weeks ago when I started test, and not lifting or going to the gym at all and ate whatever. I am now 250lbs today after going to the gym 5 days a week, and eating much better for the past 6 weeks.

I know muscle weighs more than fat, but my goal weight is 200lbs. My pants are fitting better, and my chest, arms, and legs have noticably gotten more muscular. I just feel 250 is too much for me, and I have lower back pain, and it is hard for me to do much cardio at this weight.

My question is, should someone on test lift different to lean out than someone that is all natural. I haven't altered my lifting since starting on test. My routine has always been as heavy as you can for 8-10 reps, for 3-4 sets. Then throw in cardio at the beginning and end of every lifting session (so about 20 mins of cardio and 60 mins of lifting) This has always worked in the past to lean me out, and get stronger.

Any and all tips, tricks, or guidance is appreciated. Would really like to lean out some and get back to 200ish. Really don't want to bulk any further. Thanks in advance!