Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Charlie67

Thread: 9th week of my first test c cycle and my chest and biceps have lost hardness

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member

9th week of my first test c cycle and my chest and biceps have lost hardness

I am already 202 pounds from 178 back 9 weeks ago when I started juicing. Waist stays the same size. Arms have grown 2 inches. My chest hasn't grown that much though. My pecs were harder in the first half of the cycle but now they are quite soft.

Another thing is that I am lacking motivation lately. Why is this?

I'm getting 500mg test weekly.

Now that I think about this is happening since I'm injecting the hcg . Ummm weird.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You could have spilled over with the estrogen since you added HCG . Your balls are now producing the equivalent of ~100 mg/week of test on top of your cycle dose. Increased estrogen could explain lethargy and water retention in the chest and arms. Lethargy can also be due to thicker blood. I get more lethargic around 2-3 months in. The first 6 weeks of a cycle I have more energy, but then it reverses and that’s your body’s way of telling you to scale back or hop off.
    TheDreamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You could have spilled over with the estrogen since you added HCG. Your balls are now producing the equivalent of ~100 mg/week of test on top of your cycle dose. Increased estrogen could explain lethargy and water retention in the chest and arms. Lethargy can also be due to thicker blood. I get more lethargic around 2-3 months in. The first 6 weeks of a cycle I have more energy, but then it reverses and that’s your body’s way of telling you to scale back or hop off.
    My balls are the same size though. They didn't go back to their normal size. I've only been on hcg for 2 weeks btw. No more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You could have spilled over with the estrogen since you added HCG. Your balls are now producing the equivalent of ~100 mg/week of test on top of your cycle dose. Increased estrogen could explain lethargy and water retention in the chest and arms. Lethargy can also be due to thicker blood. I get more lethargic around 2-3 months in. The first 6 weeks of a cycle I have more energy, but then it reverses and that’s your body’s way of telling you to scale back or hop off.
    My gut is bigger. Like more bloated.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Water retention would be my guess too. but how's your diet? are you super strict and/or low on carbs? Are you still getting pumps at the gym? If not, go eat a double cheeseburger, and large fry a couple hours before working out (one time). See if it resets you.

But if you still feel you're getting good pumps during a workout, you just look flat, I'm back to the water.
    Testie likes this.

Thread Information