ckfoote is offline New Member

Current cycle of AS going to add to the current cycle?

I'm going into my 6th week of fina and winny, finally got in my equipose and anavar that I am going to add to the current cycle. Is this ok to do during my current cycle?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How long were you planning to run the cycle? What are your goals? What are your stats?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah, if the cycle isn't atleast 16 weeks, I wouldn't even bother running the EQ being it takes some time to kick in.

I'm running the fina for 14 weeks I know that seems long i'm into my 6th week currently. I'm planning on running the eq for at least 12-14 weeks. My stats 6'0 230 10%bf. Making great gains with fina love the stuff. Any advice I appreciate.

I have plently of anavar should I run it with the eq for that long? My goal is to shed some body fat and make some muscle gains. This is my first time taking the eq. so any tips would help.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    I'd throw the eq in at 400mg a week since it's your first time using, it will stack very well with the fina and winny, I always get crazy vascular on that stack......Good luck

Thanks bad brains for the insight. I took 400mg of eq this morning. I'm planning on staying on the 400mg for the whole cycle of 14-16 weeks. I had some questions about my current cycle I'm planning on staying on the fina,eq, anavar for 14-16 weeks and dropping the winny after week 8. Currently I'm into my 6th week of the cycle.

Thread Information