Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member

Bad Batch of QV Enanthate?

Anybody have poor results from QV Enanthate , batch # QVE 007, 07 2005?

I'm into the fourth week of this stuff at 400mg/wk and nothing much seems to be happening! Even libido is subpar.The label is absolutely the real thing -and that batch number even matches the one depicted on the thread "QV ENANTAT - real or fake?" as the real thing.
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=51590
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 05-31-2003 at 12:05 AM.

btrain is offline Junior Member
    I had problems with batch # 009 I made my arm real puffy and reddish.

en1222 is offline Member
    I think that is the same batch i had. It Did nothing for me at all. No more QV for me.

caseyviator is offline Banned

qv fakes--curious

you say you had a good lable
    i assume it had a good holo?? reflexs light-prizom like right?
    was the batch numb and exp date stamped on or just on the bottle as in the pics in the link ya posted????????????????

i have been investigating this crap for awhile so far ive been cumin up with at-least on the eth is if its stamped on it seems to be workin,but when included on lable not so good--this is preliminary data so far as i am not jumpin to conclusions yet!!

Yeah, the label definitely checks out perfectly, stamped batch number and all. If you go to the link on my first post, there's a post with several pix of real vs. bogus vials.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm using that batch myself, and since it's my first cycle, I really don't have a past experience to compare it to. I will say that I am making very good gains (though this was my first full week without the dbol , so we'll see) at 500mg/week, though I haven't experienced any of the traditional sides yet in the way of massively increased libido, acne, etc...in fact, in my journal, I posted a thread about the lack of sides and how it had me wondering. That being said, I am getting some of the sides in the way of night sweats, good pumps, and size/weight gain...but again, i'm only seven days off dbol, so I may not be in a position to say the test is totally legit and fully dosed yet, though i suspect it is FOR ME. This being my first, maybe an underdosed batch still gets me what i need??

Hey bros, thanks for the input. It's great to hear from others using the same batch.

I should mention that this is my first cycle too, and I didn't frontload it with Dianabol or anything. Plus I'm doing 400mg/wk of the QV EQ, which definitely seems to be working.

I think in my case part of the problem is I got myself way overtrained in week three, which set me back bigtime in week four. I cut way back on the workouts and got some extra rest. Now that I'm in week five at least my libido is getting back to par or a bit above, which usually happens after I've recuped from overtraining.

The QV website says that batch tests at 250.10 mg/ml, for whatever that's worth.

Well bros, let's hope it comes through for us!!

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    damn, this kinda bothers me. im at work right now so i cant check but im taking 1000mg's/wk of it along with 600mg's of eq/wk. and the past couple weeks i havnt gained nearly what i thought i should have. luckily i have a few icn's laying around at home. i think i might finish off with them

hybrid is offline Member
    for what it's worth, I'm using that same batch on my first cycle. I gained pretty good while on d-bol, but most of that is water, as you know. After I stopped the d-bol, I plateaued and had a hard time gaining any weight, although my strength did increase some. I am now in week 10 of 12 and I have managed to get my weight to start going up the last few weeks. I started at about 187 and am now at 202. I was hoping for 20 pounds. I don't know if I will get there but maybe close. I don't look fat at all, my abs are still somewhat defined, but not totally ripped.
    For awhile, I was wondering if the test was underdosed as well. I can't say as I really know. But almost 15 pounds so far on my first cycle at age 36 has made me pretty happy. I've never tipped the scale over 200 in my life. Pretty cool to see that number, especially when most people would shit if their weight went up like mine has. But then, I have different plans and goals than joe couch potato has.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm on this stuff as well..........same batch #, and mine are legit, at least i think they are.
    the holos check out, along with the dates being stamped, and rounded corners on the labels.
    i'm running 1000mg/week along with 600mg of tt eq. i AM getting symptoms of side effects. the acne has come and gone, and when i went off the dex for a few days, i started holding a small amount of water, but not much, because of the eq.
    my libido is through the roof..........

its going to be interesting to see which way this one goes.

peace I4L

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    hey iron, is that tt eq from an old batch? or was it made this year? i thought they were out of business, but there were rumors that they are back in the game.

diz,
    yes its from an old batch...........lot#103, expiration: october 2003.

peace I4L

Hey, Iron, at 1000mg/wk it better be working for you! Glad to hear it is.Is yours the same batch number?

I may have been expecting too much from 400mg/wk of the T enanthate anyway, and the first two weeks I only did 300mg/wk. I have had a LOT of speed-like "test rushes" since I started, which are pretty amazing and were totally unexpected. Really makes me feel ike a druggy now! I assume that's the T not the EQ?

/> same batch and lot # as yours bro.

i dont get those kind of rushes anymore, but i would assume its the test also.

peace I4L

I'm beginning to think this batch of QV T En (#007) is underdosed by about 1/2, maybe even worse. I got the following PM from a bro here recentlly...

"I have the same lot of Enan bro... not doing jack shit for me. I'm on 600mg/wk too." He included a thread at MassMonsterz that said "well I have chatted with like 7 people that have all had crap gains with batch 007 exp 005".

http://www.massmonsterz.com/forum/s...&threadid=13649

Rich8888 is offline Member
    John..what is the QV web addy....

Bump for more comment.

Or at least, to warn people that if they've got QVE batch #007 they may have to double the dose to get any results.

Who knows about the newest batch.

marshdiggs is offline Junior Member
    dude-
    I am having problems too with qv enantat. It kills for like a week along with red, puffy side effects. Don't know quite yet if I am getting bigger, as I am doing it along with Fina... Will keep you posted though...

Well, the problem is with batch # QVE 007/07 2005. That's the batch that seems to be way underdosed, from all I've seen so far.

#009 is out now. I've not heard any feedback about it yet -but BEWARE BROS! Could be another big disappointment to a lot of people like #007 was.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    You got me a little worried. I love enanthate and prop and I can honestly say that I'm not feeling how I know I should be.... I just finished a #009 of QV enant250 and let me tell you I'm back with brovel now... I also need a high dose with the QV prop... I'm really uneasy as I bought 8 bottles of prop, 3 enant250, 2 QV d300, 2 QV Bold200...

I will say the EQ is kicking in good.... but let’s be honest... honest with one another... QV is a new company...ok... How the fuck does any one know how good their shit it... Cause ya know you've see people saying “good clean shit bro”... But how long have they been nailing QV in their Quad and ass???? I don’t think I’ll be sucking QV’s %$# any time soon… I’ll give them props for good organization but I'm not trying to buy their fucking stock, ya know…. I just needed 250mg of enanthate e 4 days to be some what decent to start my cycle off… I'm going to save my last QV enant250 for a bridge... If the shit is good I'll know for sure then... right now I feel the deca ,eq and prop... but I will put my .02 in when the trial is finished....
    Ok so Qv has been recognized by a shit load of people.... We'll what I know for sure is....D&K has been around and proven to me to be the best Vet shit.... and Brovel has proven it self to be the most reliable inexpensive vet gear...
    I'm just trying to figure out how so many people believe QV is quality shit if they haven't been using it for at least 2 years and throw be a friggin bone… 3 or 4 years....????
    We will see...I'm just a little worried and pissed
    time for bed
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 06-17-2003 at 01:21 AM.

Well, this is my first cycle so I'm no expert but I'm using the EQ at 400mg/wk with the Enanthate and the EQ is definitely working. Nothing earth-shaking but definitely there -my lifts started going up about mid-week five. Before then nada.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I just got lot 010 exp.2005,any users opinions on this batch yet?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Yes I posted the same ques. on a picture thread.This thread seemed to be fresh.lol

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im on batch 005 expiration 07 2005 of the 50 ml enanthate and im getting nothing off of it. 170 lbs... 4500 cals, 200 grams <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>... ive gained about 8 pounds, this is week 9. running 750-800 mgs of the enth and 500 mgs of qv eq. im attributing the gains to the eq, because 750 mgs of test should be blowing me up considering the highest ive run before is 500. im not pleased. can anyone get gear tested for free? ill be happy to donate some of the enth.

bottom line, the enth is severely underdosed IMO.
    Last edited by monstercojones; 06-18-2003 at 08:55 AM.

Okay, this thread, as well as discussions with several others through email, PM's and IM's (some who are not, to my knowledge, members of this board either) has me very, very concerned. Right now I have two viable options. I have enough enan to effectively double the dosage for the remainder of the cycle (i could go from 750-1000mg, which I assume, from what I'm hearing, that this would put me nearer the actual mark of 500mg...where I want to be) or I could take some of this extra test and have it tested to confirm these fears for sure. Either way, I can't help but feel that my first cycle is being sidetracked, if not derailed altogether by this "suspect" batch. And that I'm not happy about!!

BG... I'm going to do an old fashion test... I just switched back to my trustee brovel enanthate because I know how I feel on Test E and I know what to expect and I didn't see it with 500mg of the QV 250 E....
    My batch is #009...
    Once my stack cycle is over I was going to bridge with the Enant 250 alone... I have my logs of my previous gains from taking 200mg to 1000mg of enanthate by it self. I am going to either run it at my standard low dose for the bridge or run 1g a week... That's if I have 2 bottles... I need to check and see... one wouldn't be enough...
    My test isn't going to be done for quite some time... looks like 10-12 more weeks...

By week 4 of 500mg of Test E I should be full as a tick and my shoulders will feel better. This is from a guy that typically runs at 200mg of Test E a week and decided to do a personal high dose...

I'm concerned with all the gear I have now... other than the eq, deca the test is not what its been chalked up to be... I'm concerned with all the tests QV makes... The prop isn't dosed as well as the brovel I had either.

The crazy thing is, QVE had a good rep when I was first trying to decide what to get so I'm sure SOME of the earlier batches had to be good.

But I also know then I first got on AR a year ago Ttokkyo was the bomb, then it went to hell, then it was Spectro and it went bad, and now it's QV -and history seems to be repeating itself.

This has got to explain why you see so many posts by people asking why their cycles went nowhere -it's purely the luck of the draw if your gear is good.

To be fair I have to vouch for the QV EQ which actually seems to be working at 400mg/wk. Plus if Iron4life says he's getting results at 1000mg/wk there's got to be SOME test in there.

Let's hope doubling the dose works.

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    I don't know bro's, I'm not that far into my cycle to tell if I am geting the same or less results as before. I can say that I am pleased with the results so far... I will have to check the #'s out. But I still swear by QV I can't say i've had a bad cycle using qv products. I'm only on week 3... time will tell... good luck

I agree JSb that it might be some batches.... The EQ is working great as well as the deca300... even though a chemist bud was telling me it is impossibe to put 300mg in a ml. He says higher or lower mg no problem but not 300... I'm not a chemist so...
    Im dont want to worry myself any more until after I try my experiment, but I may just go back to my trustee D&K a brovel just to be certain I dont get a bad batch of Qv E...
    for what its worth....good luck to everyone with their gear

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Exclamation No one ever seems to notice this.........

All the fake QV products have silver, colorless holograms that say "quality vet" underneath the logo and above the word "SEGURIDAD". The REAL QV products have holograms that say "vet vet vet" underneath the logo and above SEGURIDAD.

Also remember...legit QV products have rounded edged labels, not squared. A good test is peeling back the holograms... legit products leave dots or v slits behind.

If your gear is in question, check these out...this info has been confirmed with QV themselves.

well shit..........

i'm getting ready to switch over to 009 now. ive run out of my previous stock of 007.
    ive got 7 vials of 009, and now some are having issues with this lot # too?
    as far as i'm concerned the 007 was good. i got great results from it, and i know how i react to test e as well. if 009 is bad, i'll know within a week or 2. i'll post results on this thread when i know for sure.........

peace I4L

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'm sit'n on 20 bottles of lot #010. It better be good.

Keep in mind that there's no doubt that the #007 QVE batch here is the real deal and not counterfeit. On mine the label checks out in every detail and the stuff even passes the "taste test" -a drop on the tongue makes it numb there, strong chemical taste, aftertaste of sesame oil (or something close) .

My personal suspicion is that after QV had complaints about the enanthate stinging they just thinned it out the next batch bigtime with extra sterile oil. Voila batch 007.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by johnsomebody
    My personal suspicion is that after QV had complaints about the enanthate stinging they just thinned it out the next batch bigtime with extra sterile oil. Voila batch 007.
    makes sense.... im still pissed that my vial is underdosed. im running much higher dosages than i have in the past and my diet and training are better this cycle than the last time i ran enth. im not pleased at all with QV right now.

My batch checks out and the correct hologram with vetvetvet is there... the rounded corners.... I believe batch #009 to be under dosed...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bad Batch of QV Enanthate?-pic00010.jpg  

one thing does bother me though.... My prop has the correct markings but there is not a batch # or exp. date
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bad Batch of QV Enanthate?-pic00009.jpg  

no batch on my prop

???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bad Batch of QV Enanthate?-pic00014.jpg  

Well, I'm planning on switching to the Prop just so I'll know if it's working or not right away. If THAT's underdosed, screw QV.

How does one go about getting this stuff tested? You still there Big Green? I'd even contribute if it costs much.

Yeah, i've been talking with a few other guys about this, and a few seem willing to donate either gear or $$ for testing. How we'd work that I don't know. Additionally, if it conclusively proves underdosed, does it really accomplish anything? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to definitively know and be able to state it in the open, but I don't know that it'll change anything in the long run, especially as QV claims that this batch is actually OVERdosed! I just put up a thread going into more detail about my experiences with this gear and why I'm thinking it's underdosed in my journal (hyperlinked at the bottom of my sig) if you want to read my more detailed thoughts.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information