nj123 is offline Member

can test enan be drug tested for ?

If i did a test enan only cycle and was tested for roids would that show up?? My thought was no because isnt test already naturally in your body? i dont know much about steroids but am probably goin to do a test only cycle for my first one and i am currently on a strict probation and if they notice somethin they MAY test me for roids...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes it's detectable.

Hold off when you're on probation. They probably won't test for steroids as it's rather expensive but if you do decide to go ahead, wear baggy clothing.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Bump this question. I'm too lazy to start my own thread. Just for clarification... can the drug test detect the actual drug testo enanth, or just the fact that testo levels are through the roof?

I start a new job in November. I'm not sure if they even drug test before hiring, but I'd like to start my cycle before I start my job.

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    Bump this question. I'm too lazy to start my own thread. Just for clarification... can the drug test detect the actual drug testo enanth, or just the fact that testo levels are through the roof?

I start a new job in November. I'm not sure if they even drug test before hiring, but I'd like to start my cycle before I start my job.
    the majority of jobs wont test you for steriods

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks hawk. It's a corporate job, so I'm not sure if I will get tested at all. I would just hate to loose this great opportunity b/c I didn't want to wait 2 months to start my cycle.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    A steroid test would pick up the raised t/e ratio from a test enan cycle. Metabolites are not an issue with test, though. So as soon as t/e normalized, you'd be in the clear.

big swoll is offline Member
    i wouldn't think that they would test you for juice...that is unless you are on probation for something steroid related...so if you were busted comming across the border with a truck load of gear, then you might get tested for juice

kilroy is offline Junior Member
    what is the detection time for test enanthate

Thread Information