Thread: I'ts done

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

I'ts done

Finally did my first shot, Kinda wished I had someone here with me to help me but its cool. I did all the precautions and stuff so everything should be ok. Couple problems I had tho, first was trying to fill the syringe for the life of me nothing wanted to come out so I would have to position needle just right then finally got it to fill would sometimes have to push the air back in and pull some more to get to the 1cc mark. THen that bubble at the top I kept pushing but that darn bubble wouldn't come out only oil. I then switched needles and that bubble became smaller and I pushed alittle more but it wouldnt get out so I said screw it cause it seemed I was only wasting juice. After that everything to seem to go good. Time to inject well considering I had no pain at all not even going in only thing I felt was alittle pressure as I was injecting no sting no pinch nothing. It was kinda hard tho to twist my whole body so I could do it I wanted to use both arms but I couldn't get the other one around to hold it so I just used my left arm left glute and I was shaking like a leaf on a tree not cause I was scared I'm not sure why but it was hard to keep it totally still. Once I was in i used that left hand fingers to help pull back on plunger was kinda hard cause the pressure and soon as I let loose it sucked it back to position I seen no blood. So I'm in and out. I only had 3 problems filling the syringe,air bubble and shaking. Took my 2 nolvadex and hopes everything goes Good. Monday I'm going to try shoulder or something its hard for me to twist to do glute hehe. Anyhow if any of you experinced the problems I said please let me know so I know it happens to everyone (for assurance reasons)

thanks bros
    Problems:
    1. filling syringe
    2. Air bubble
    3. shaking when injecting

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    1. WHAT GAUGE PIN DID YOU USE TO DRAW IT UP WITH
    1. WHAT GEAR ARE YOU USING
    2. HOLD IT (NEEDLE UP) THUMP IT A FEW TIMES MAY LOOSE A LITTLE JUICE NO BIGGIE. A LITTLE AIR WONT HURT MAKE SURE YOU ASPERATE(NO BLOOD) SHOOT SLOWLY
    3. DONT SHAKE!!!!!
    3. TRY QUAD SHOT OR GET A GOOD LOOKIN GIRL TO PLAY WITH YOUR ASS!!!
    thanks bros
    Problems:
    1. filling syringe
    2. Air bubble
    3. shaking when injecting[/QUOTE]

: Used a 1 inch 22ga to draw, 1.5in 22ga to shoot.
    : Using Qv test 250
    : Held it needle up I think I had needle to far tho past the juice, not sure about what thumbing is, no blood when asperated, shot slowly.
    : Didn't shake
    : That on monday.

On and forgot I was standing but putting weight on the right leg while injecting into left bum cheek, Do you guys sit down for glute shots? Thanks
    Last edited by Grand_Cannons; 07-25-2003 at 04:46 PM.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Cannons
    : Used a 1 inch 22ga to draw, 1.5in 22ga to shoot.
    : Using Qv test 250
    : Held it needle up I think I had needle to far tho past the juice, not sure about what thumbing is, no blood when asperated, shot slowly.
    : Didn't shake
    : That on monday.

On and forgot I was standing but putting weight on the right leg while injecting into left bum cheek, Do you guys sit down for glute shots? Thanks
    There's your problem. Use a 18 gauge to draw. Also, before you stab the needle in the bottle, draw the needle back to the 1cc mark and put in the bottle 1cc of air. This will put a little pressure in the bottle and help to push out the liquid. If your not sure about what I mean, ask.
    Don't sit down when doing a glute!!!!

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    how the hell you gonna inject a glute when sitting? When I inject my glutes I manage one hand with almost no shaking. Keep injecting your ass till you get it down. I hate shoulder shots too many veins and makes it tight for 2 days or so. Just my opinion. quad shots can be fun.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    you should not have problems drawing with a 22g needle. Before you draw in the goodies, insert the same amount of air as liquid you will draw. The pressure will help push the liquid into the syringe. Turn the bottle upside down, and pull back on the syringe past the amount you want to draw. The liquid will not enter too fast, but hold back on the syringe until you hit your mark.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the other bros use a bigger needle to draw the gear than i would put your needle you use in my case i love the 23 gauge 1 inch for my delts. I had bad expereinces with quads so I stay away from there.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Although drawing with an 18 guage makes it a helluva a lot easier, after a few weeks you'll notice the rubber stopper being ripped apart and bits of rubber floating in your gear in which you would have to filter it which is a pain. I draw and shoot with a 23 guage, just a new pin, it takes a little longer but I have patience.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Although drawing with an 18 guage makes it a helluva a lot easier, after a few weeks you'll notice the rubber stopper being ripped apart and bits of rubber floating in your gear in which you would have to filter it which is a pain. I draw and shoot with a 23 guage, just a new pin, it takes a little longer but I have patience.
    bdtr-everytime I see you picture under your name I get scared.

I too had a BAD quad experience

BDTR is offline Retired
    Haha when i see your pics, I get jealous lol. I love bulking but I'm really looking foward to cutting again.

toolman is offline Banned
    When your shooting your glutes, try it in front of a mirror. Thats how I do it so you don't feel like a pretzel trying to watch how its all going.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm jealous of all you people who can actually shoot glutes. I get in my own way trying to do so.

Cool, Yah bdtr it is hard to do for me that is. Thx bros for the replies. I did the shot prob 1 or 2pm and its now 1:06am and my ass feels like someone slugged me in it lol.

Thread Information