joe_capone is offline Member

Wtf Is Happening To Me?

i injected around 11 am yesterday and till now i cannot sleep its nearly 5 am here. my quads kill from the injection. and i think im devolping a fever coz im getting the chills. im shaking so i wore a sweashirt and socks in summer wtf is up?? i never felt this way till i injected today. i also feel very light headed at the momment. i mixed 1 ml of eq and 1 ml of enanthate , this was my first shot since switching frm sustanon . actually idroped the sustanon for a week till i got my enanthate and once i got it i continued. honestly when i put my hand over my head i feel kinda hot. can some1 explain the chills?

mouth is feeling dry too im drinking alot of water.. just checked my pulse 91 beats per minute. its getting worse now making me paranoid that i feel it beating inside my chest.

also shortness of breath. im kinda finding it difficult to breathe now.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you take your temp? You could have a infection and your body is trying to fight it.... that's why u have the fever.

Does the site have any swelling, redness, or feel hot?

Go see a doctor if your temp is high.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    calm down bro. take a cool shower. try and relax. Your thinking may be fuckin you up more than you are. However, if your condition worsens I highly recommend a trip to the doctor.

i dont have a temp mesuring thing. i just put myhand on my site.. it doesnt feel hot nor does it look red. but its sore when i press the muscle and hurts.

are chills part of fever???

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    are chills part of fever???
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    i dont have a temp mesuring thing. i just put myhand on my site.. it doesnt feel hot nor does it look red. but its sore when i press the muscle and hurts.
    I would get a thermometer they are only a few bucks.

fuck this im going to the emergency room now.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    good luck to you bro. get back to us as soon as possible with the diagnosis.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope all goes well. Keep us informed. I agree with symatech, your heart is most likely beating faster because your flipping yourself out!!!! You need to relax

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    let us know what happens

hello bros,

it was the worst nightmare i ever went through. i decided to go outside for a walk i was soo damn tired that i came back inside and went to sleep. i had a slight fever and i got the chills. i was fine till 13 hours later after injection then it hit me. i did aspirate i did everything in the book. i dont realy get it. i can swear that was the worst thing that ever happend to me while jucing.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    So I'm assuming you feel much better now. I know some guys get fever symptoms after hitting a nerve during the injection? Could that have been it??

honestly i didnt hit no nerves if i hit a nerve i would have known its painful. and i know i didnt hit a vien either coz i aspirated properly. this is an unsolved mystery. i had a little fever i was gettign hot and i was getting chills as i was laying in bed so after i went for a walk the fever was going down. honestly i dont get it.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    try some unisom if u still have trouble gettin to sleep.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i had the same fever symptoms about 2 weeks ago, you'll be fine...i dont know why it happened to me, but i have read alot of the fever that comes along sometimes....you were fine dude, just needed to chill!!...you were getting yourself all noided out and probably started having an anxiety attack...but just chill...you'll be fine

good luck

F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member
    well - joe - did you go to Emergency room?

How are you feeling NOW? has all the shit passed?

i didnt go to the er.. i was about to.. i just decided to go for a walk for al il while and i was feeling better so i came back upstiars and fell asleep.

Hero is offline Junior Member
    something could be fucked up with your gear.....

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Check your gear, check youyr source, 110 % sure its legit. Sounds to me like you hit a vessel and got a little fucked up by it. Glad you are feeling better and never hesitate to go to the ER if you feel you have too. How's your diet? Cutting carbs at all?

Good luck.

jcrew.com is offline Banned

my opinion

hitting a vessel would have nothing to do with it if this didn't occur until hours later... and let me guess - was your gear qv? qv has gone to shit.

sounds like your having inflammation and pain from shit gear, a fever, and some anxiety on top of all that.

preppie white-boy

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Guys I don't think it was the gear. If it was bad gear, I think this reaction would have happen earlier. Bacteria tainted gear would have made him sick much longer and recovery would have taked longer. Bad chemicals are more likely until they cleared his system and he started feeling better, makes more sense with the time line of events. Kind of scary no less, I would not touch that gear, if you think you got paranoid, imagine how it would be this time with you being suspecious of bad gear,

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    With bad gear I meant contaminated with bacteria. I don't think I was clear. I wanted to say it semed more likely of toxic gear instead of bacteria tainted gear....sorry for being vague

Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    Guys I don't think it was the gear. If it was bad gear, I think this reaction would have happen earlier. Bacteria tainted gear would have made him sick much longer and recovery would have taked longer. Bad chemicals are more likely until they cleared his system and he started feeling better, makes more sense with the time line of events. Kind of scary no less, I would not touch that gear, if you think you got paranoid, imagine how it would be this time with you being suspecious of bad gear,

Thread Information