Captainutrition is offline Associate Member

How's this cycle sound????

Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm going for a big one this time. This will be number 5. I'm 6'3" and tipping the scales at 230# (still recovering from the contest last weekend)

Week 1-4 Androl 50 (1st 50ed, 2nd 100ed, 3-4th 150ed)
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mg weekly
    Week 1-12 T-250 & T-400 (t-250 on Mon & Wed AND T-400 on Friday)
    (1cc each time)
    Week 5-10 D-bol 50-75mg/ed depending on how my liver feels. I just
    love those little pinkies.
    Week 5-12 EQ 600mg a week/eod
    Week 10-16 Winny 50mg eod

Judges said I have to gain 30-40 pounds of muscles to win.

I gonna do a little cardio twice a week so I don't get so damn fat this time. I'm going to shoot for 9-10% bodyfat through out the 4 months.

Any sugestions? Do be shy!!

Yes, I will take some pictures. Before, during and after. Thinking about taking weeklys.

barbarian is offline Banned
    dude everthing looks good except the d bol and anadrol keep one or the other or your gona risk liver cancer or even have a blow out yes a blow out its when your liver fills with blood and a small part of its pops out you have to remember at day 21 of anadrol is when your liver starts to fuck up bro and instead of letting it heal for 3 or 4 months your gona slam it with d bol 75 mgs a day! your gona hurt so fucking bad in your lower back your not gona be able to do dead lifts or bent over row and shooting eq more than 400 mgs a day is a waist unless your 270lbs 4%bf and if youve doen this stack before your in for trouble down the road might not get ya now but 5 10 15 yrs from now you start gettign pains go to the doc and he tell you ya got liver cancer and if you dont get a new one your dead! dotn want to be over barring but i lost a freind to liver damage due to anadrol the blood thing i mentioned poped and bled to death.

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with barbarian. Also, Eq and Deca together?
    Oh well, I have a lot to learn but am not sure about the rationale behind this. Why not just a simple 1 gram test/week for 12 wks, 400-600mg deca or eq for 10 weeks, d-bol or a-drol for first 4 weeks, and winny as you have written. PCR follows at appropriate timing with clomid or tamoxifen , HCG on hand for later weeks of cycle, ect... Also, you say you have to gain 30-40 pounds - call me crazy, but to try to do it in one shot may be dangerous. When do you need to gain this muscle by? When is your next contest? Be safe bro.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I agree about the dbol /drol mix, but their toxicity is highly overrated, i'm running drol at 100mg ed for 8 weeks, ive run it longer before and lived. You should use one or the other though and i wouldn't reccomend using it that long.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel230
    I agree with barbarian. Also, Eq and Deca together?
    Oh well, I have a lot to learn but am not sure about the rationale behind this. Why not just a simple 1 gram test/week for 12 wks, 400-600mg deca or eq for 10 weeks, d-bol or a-drol for first 4 weeks, and winny as you have written. PCR follows at appropriate timing with clomid or tamoxifen, HCG on hand for later weeks of cycle, ect... Also, you say you have to gain 30-40 pounds - call me crazy, but to try to do it in one shot may be dangerous. When do you need to gain this muscle by? When is your next contest? Be safe bro.
    I have done a cycle that had deca and eq with winstrol in it and it worked out great in fact i loved that cycle. The deca came in handy cause it kept my joints from not hurting so much especially with winstrol in it. I ran the eq longer than the deca though.

What do you guys think about me doing 50mg of d-bol and working my way down to 15mg in a 6 weeks time period? (after the 4 weeks of drol)
    The EQ was meant to be done eod. I just wanted to make sure I get 600mg in a week. I was going to just divide it up. Maybe you guys did understand, I don't know. I have no problem dropping it down to 400mg a week.
    I've got 1 year to gain as much muscle as I can. I want to win the show next time. I think I can gain a good 20# plus punds in a year

Does drol give you that lower back pump/pain like d-bol does. It will be my first time with drol.

I am very safe. I have toooo many important people in my life!!

Barbarian-sorry to hear about your lose. I'll be careful.

BDTR is offline Retired
    bro, if you insist on running it all that time, just pick one or the other, I don't see any merit in switching them midway through. As for the drol, the pumps can be painful but to me its the greatest feeling I know of. I love drol, nothing gives me strength like it, nothing gives me the motivation to move mountains of iron like it, nothing swells me up like it even though most of the gains are temporary. Just be careful with it, your strength will shoot up so quickly that your joints/tendons won't be able to adjust and you could be prone to an injury. Be safe and good luck.

i agree wiht bdtr on not useing both but im stil afraid of useing drol more that 3 weeks strickly because of future heath problems that might occur however its a smal chance but y even take a risk its great for mass and strenth but like btdr said be carefull and it woudl do you good to go to a doc periodicly and get your liver valuses checked jsut in case you have a bad reaction this coudl save your life .

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    bro, if you insist on running it all that time, just pick one or the other, I don't see any merit in switching them midway through. As for the drol, the pumps can be painful but to me its the greatest feeling I know of. I love drol, nothing gives me strength like it, nothing gives me the motivation to move mountains of iron like it, nothing swells me up like it even though most of the gains are temporary. Just be careful with it, your strength will shoot up so quickly that your joints/tendons won't be able to adjust and you could be prone to an injury. Be safe and good luck.
    Thanks for the input. You're a scary freak, but thanks again for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    i agree wiht bdtr on not useing both but im stil afraid of useing drol more that 3 weeks strickly because of future heath problems that might occur however its a smal chance but y even take a risk its great for mass and strenth but like btdr said be carefull and it woudl do you good to go to a doc periodicly and get your liver valuses checked jsut in case you have a bad reaction this coudl save your life .
    Good advice. What kind of doc is best to visit? Just a plan old family doc? It's just a blood check, right?

yea capt jsut go to your family doc and be straight with him/her its all confadential thell draw soem blood send it to the lab test it and give you your results it will be omfg this is bad verry bad or looks fine to me good and healthy lol hopfully the later!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    While it is always wise to use caution and I encourage everyone to get regular medical screenings I don't want to an encourage an overly alarmist attitude towards AAS. While all 17AA's can cause hepatoxicity at very high levels for extended periods it is relatively rare and the danger over inflated on most boards.

BDTR is offline Retired
    A BIG BUMP to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    While it is always wise to use caution and I encourage everyone to get regular medical screenings I don't want to an encourage an overly alarmist attitude towards AAS. While all 17AA's can cause hepatoxicity at very high levels for extended periods it is relatively rare and the danger over inflated on most boards.

Very well put

What do you think about the cycle?

Bump for Rickson response

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should save the dbol and the EQ for another cycle and run the winny weeks 8-14. I don't think you are going to gain 30-40 lbs of muscle on any one cycle considering your size already. Best of luck.

I think you should save the dbol and the EQ for another cycle and run the winny weeks 8-14. I don't think you are going to gain 30-40 lbs of muscle on any one cycle considering your size already. Best of luck.
    Thanks Rickson, I don't expect to gain 30-40 of muscle in just one cycle.
    I going to do 2-3 cycle before my next contest.

Anybody else want to throw their hat into the ring??

Thread Information