• 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Saying Farewell with Pink Hearts. Dbol only cycle(s) w/ anti Estrogen vit, Liv.52 &..

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

Saying Farewell with Pink Hearts. Dbol only cycle(s) w/ anti Estrogen vit, Liv.52 &..

Saying Farewell with Pink Hearts. Dbol only cycle(s) w/ anti Estrogen vit, Liv.52 &...

and.... Tribulus Testosterone Booster

I've been away back now.... the PCT sent to another address by my regular connect

was reimbursed successfully with Dianabol x 10 mg, the pink hearts...the exact brand? Geneza GP Methan 10 x 100 tabs

I'm going to say farewell...some of you may know, I've been 1 of the clumsy Unlucky few who has had a bad abcess in 2012 in my glute, if things had not gone right, it could have ate its way to my spine causing paralysis, not to mention the embarrasment of having to go there every 4-7 days to drain my butt cheek etc with a doctor who well they don't look to kindly on having to do this....

So, after pinning my pecs....and coughing on 1 cycle too many times because of nicking a vein

and after some other health scares and recommendations here and elsewhere, I decided go go natural.... except when the connect who lost my PCT anti-Estrogen medication, decided to Send Me For Free D-bol pink hearts 100 of 'em x 10 mgs....

I know they're not the Blue ones which are like the bomb diggity....of the dbol world

but so, here's my proposed 2 Cycles:

I know, this would apply to wait till you learn how to IM inject for newbies and others who are afraid of needles, but let's assume

Let us assume, *if you had to do, do Only a D-bol Cycle * without the hey don't do it

How does this Proposal look like ? ....

2 CYCLES EACH SPACED 6 MONTHS APART

3 WEEKS EACH OR 21 DAYS

1ST: 21 DAYS X 2 PER DAY = 42 COUNT (20 MGS OF D-BOL PER DAY)

DURING THIS CYCLE...I'D POP 3 LIV. 52 HIMALAYA LIVER SUPPORT

DURING CYCLE: I'D POP TRIBULUS TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER

THEN AFTER THE 3 WEEK CYCLE IS OVER

P.C.T.

30 DAYS OF "ESTREDUXHP" (SIMILAR TO ESTRO-VOID) BY VH NUTRITION

30 DAYS OF LIV.52

30 DAYS OF TRIBULUS TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER TO GET THE NATURAL TESTOSTERONE WORKING AGAIN

2ND BICYCLE: 21 DAYS X 2.5 TO 3 TABS PER DAY = 53 COUNT

42 PLUS 53 = 95 TOTAL (U GOT 5 TO SPARE FOR 3 TABS PER DAY)

I'M JUST HOPING THE 20 MG'S OF D-BOL GETS MY RED BLOOD CELL PRODUCTION WORKING AND MOTIVATES ME *or Jump Starts my batteryTO GET BACK AFTER *Lifting for the Summer of 2021 after... SOME TIME OFF.

*Basically what I'm looking for is Confirmation if this 3 weeks of 20 mgs of D-bol only cycle is something that would work? Albeit, maybe work only a little bit?

Thanks in advance for any constuctive help

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Ultimately, the best decision is almost always to not take any steroids . 3 weeks of dbol would be pointless. Your goal is to be healthy, so what’s 3 weeks of gaining water and throwing off your HPTA gonna do? It’ll be over before it starts.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Don't do an oral only cycle, because you're scared of needles. If you're hell-bent on doing gear, talk yourself in to injecting. Everybody is scared the first time, it gets easy after that.
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    I'm going to say farewell...some of you may know, I've been 1 of the clumsy Unlucky few who has had a bad abcess in 2012 in my glute, if things had not gone right, it could have ate its way to my spine causing paralysis, not to mention the embarrasment of having to go there every 4-7 days to drain my butt cheek etc with a doctor who well they don't look to kindly on having to do this....
    I had dengue fever while injecting and got a very bad infection. Had surgery to get it drained but got a pretty serious scar from that accident. I think that happened in 2018 (got some old pictures here posted somewhere). My point being is that I learned from that and moved on. You have had, what, 9-years to recover from this and if you do not feel ready to take the jump again I would seriously consider not using AAS again. People who used dbol only had specific goals. Maybe an upcoming competition and what not. That would mean that temporarily increasing strength and size is ok. Not fully understanding how it would benefit you in this scenario but maybe I am missing what your goal is?

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Last year I did an oral-only cycle of dbol and var. I had already been taking the var by itself, and then I added the dbol in later. Within 2 or 3 days of the dbol, I was noticeably stronger when I went to lift dumbells for my shoulders.

You'll get away without supplementing Testosterone for a few weeks (maybe even 2+ months if you're only taking Var), but if you really are so adverse to injecting, just swallow the testosterone instead of injecting it, the product you want is 'Jatenzo':

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...refixedContent

Thanks for your answers.

The aim is to just jump start my workout after a period of resting from a mild lower back pain injury

Sort of like jump start my battery for the summer

I would not run anti- Estrogen on-cycle, many of the old school bodybuilders in the early & mid 1970's hardly ran any kind of pct or anti-Estrogen from what I recall off hand, from memory

plus they would also eat steak and lots of regular milk, too

anyway, imagine you quit pot...and you suddenly found a bag of Sativa (the energy kind) after having quit for a while, and you needed to finish a project....

so instead of throwing it away, you use it to help energize you for the project

That's the analogy I compare it to

I'm will be 50 years old this year, I'm definitely not returning to A.A.S., I just want to finish this bag of 100 d-bol bills x 10 mg and constructively use it, instead of throwing it away, etc.

Thanks again

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Waste of time & effort

I can't see it do anything positive whatsoever

Only ones that can get away with orals only have a pussy
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

I'm will be 50 years old this year, I'm definitely not returning to A.A.S., I just want to finish this bag of 100 d-bol bills x 10 mg and constructively use it, instead of throwing it away, etc.
    Don't you think that the person who offered you those pills has a lot of control over you?

So, if I wanted to manipulate you into going hunting with a crossbow, I'd only need to leave a crossbow and a few arrows on your doorstep, ring the doorbell and run away.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds like the source compensated with the cheapest possible option he could choose and left you out to twist in the wind.

Honestly, 3 week runs of 20-30mg of d'bol is going to give you all of the sides and none of the benefits. It's just me, but that's a less than ideal PCT.

So, you're looking at 2 sub-par cycles and 2 sub-par PCTs. Not trying to be an a-hole, but I wouldn't even walk down that road.
    Honkey_Kong and tarmyg like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    If you’re gonna get juiced - do it right, at least

I remember that was my 1st post ever on any roid board - “can I just eat dBol ” < sure, but it’ll suck ass & not do shit
    Honkey_Kong and almostgone like this.

Thanks for your answers.

The aim is to just jump start my workout after a period of resting from a mild lower back pain injury

Sort of like jump start my battery for the summer

I would not run anti- Estrogen on-cycle, many of the old school bodybuilders in the early & mid 1970's hardly ran any kind of pct or anti-Estrogen from what I recall off hand, from memory

plus they would also eat steak and lots of regular milk, too

anyway, imagine you quit pot...and you suddenly found a bag of Sativa (the energy kind) after having quit for a while, and you needed to finish a project....

so instead of throwing it away, you use it to help energize you for the project

That's the analogy I compare it to

Thanks again
    The back pumps it'll give you will make your back injury feel even worse. If I were you, I'd just flush the bag of pills. It's not going to benefit you.

But whatever. You're the one who has to live with the consequences.
    almostgone likes this.

What if I go ahead and buy one 10 ml vial of 250 mgs of Test E. ?
    What if I then purchased Nolvadex 2o mgs x 30 count?
    What if I bought Arimidex 0.25 mg's?

then I'd start the dbol x 20 mgs per day right after my 1st Test E. shot and then stop the dbol 4 weeks later

while continuing the Test E. for 10 weeks at 250 mgs per week into the Pec muscles (alternating pecs of course)

and PCT Novladex 20 mgs x 20 count for 20 days (almost a 21 day 3 week) after my cycle is done and do some high quality natural Longjack, Tribulus, Muriens Testosterone booster , both on and after cycle

and Arimidex .025 every day (they come in like bigger sizes, but you have to quarter break the pill to 0.25 per day) on cycle

and do the liv.52 throughout the cycle and during pct along with milk thistle

*so in essence, what if I buy the "tools" to make this just a Standard Elementary Bare Bones Cycle?
    that would wake my psychologically depressed, sleep-addicted butt and at least on a placebo / pharmaceutical level, I can get back to working out again

that would not be a waste of time and effort and money right?

honestly, i hit a motivational rut and just want to snap out of it... (thanks)
    Last edited by NiceGuyResearcher; 05-30-2021 at 11:23 PM.

If you're 61 then even a low-to-medium dose of Testosterone should make you feel like you're 16 again.

Can't go wrong with two shots of Testosterone per week (250mg per shot). You don't need all the other stuff.

I decided just now Monday 5/31/2021 to throw

the contents of the entire packet in my toilet bowl

it was a hard decison.

made my toilet bowl pink for a few flushes.

yeah, I'm never going back to a.a.s., it's all natural

after that health scare in around January 2021, I made the decision and then got a Clean Bill of Health-- I need to be disciplined and not tinker or mess with that

Thanks for all your experienced help, especially Honkey Tonk, Almost Gone, Sampson & Test Monsterone and Ceylon

(I did buy Fish Oil to help with heart health & Murien and Long Jack for Energy & Natural Testosterone Production, so much shout out to Ceylon; thankful to you, because these are good vitamins etc., during a Natural bodybuilding career)

thanks again
    Last edited by NiceGuyResearcher; 05-31-2021 at 05:18 PM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope you find what you’re looking for. Health is number one, after all the dust settles. Muscles don’t mean anything when your health ain’t right. Good luck man.
    NiceGuyResearcher and Chark like this.

The transition back to auto-endocrinology is really streamlined with a regular yogic practise (e.g. 2 yoga classes a week).

I decided just now Monday 5/31/2021 to throw

the contents of the entire packet in my toilet bowl

it was a hard decison.

made my toilet bowl pink for a few flushes.

after that health scare in around January 2021, I made the decision and then got a Clean Bill of Health-- I need to be disciplined and not tinker or mess with that

Thanks for all your experienced help, especially Honkey Tonk, Almost Gone, Sampson & Test Monsterone and Ceylon

(I did buy Fish Oil to help with heart health & Murien and Long Jack for Energy & Natural Testosterone Production, so much shout out to Ceylon; thankful to you, because these are good vitamins etc., during a Natural bodybuilding career)

thanks again
    I think everybody will agree you made the right decision with this.

At your age, if you want to combat the effects of low t, talk to your doctor, get some blood work done. You might be a candidate for TRT. And you might be able to get your insurance to pay for it too.

Thread Information