Thread: deca and eq

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

deca and eq

there's one thing i still don't understand about deca and eq and that is how everyone says that they are very similar in gains but obviously i understand that eq is used more for cutting and deca for bulking and they are similar in the way they effect muscle cells and protein but you guys say they are very similar in gains! but how much of the mass from deca is water and fat when you think about it? i dont understand how you can say that you will only gain like 5 lbs from eq but 20lbs with deca (just an example someone gave me for the pounds you might expect to gain from these 2 juices) but say both are similar in gains. can someone clear this up for me please .... ?

BDTR is offline Retired
    The best way i can put it is EQ = quality Deca = Quanitive. I love EQ in both bulkers and cutters though.

so then eq can be used as a bulker ? but you just wont put on just as much weight as deca , say maybe a couple pounds less ?

i cant see y not since eq is higher in both catagories (anabolically and androgenically) !

Thread Information