Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dgs59

Thread: pip bending me over

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

pip bending me over

I started getting pip 6 weeks in once I switched bottles of gear, same brand and same test e but one has grape seed oil and the other has cotton seed oil, i’m 90% sure this is what’s causing the pip because i see many others say the same, what the fuck do i do?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    I started getting pip 6 weeks in once I switched bottles of gear, same brand and same test e but one has grape seed oil and the other has cotton seed oil, i’m 90% sure this is what’s causing the pip because i see many others say the same, what the fuck do i do?
    You could always switch bottles of gear again. Maybe change your injection technique? Where are you shooting?

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    Can you afford and are able find other Test to replace it with? The pharma grade Test E I get is super smooth, no pip except for the rare time I hit a capillary which is like 1/10 times max so far.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Personally I will not use that gear, PIP is going to impact my workouts so I rather have great workouts then have pip with shit workouts.

If you can't afford it, wait, save up and get right gear again.
    DinAZ likes this.

Yes ofcourse i can afford it, i’m going to ask my source if he has any grape seed oil ones left, I did not realize they had different ingredients. This one that’s giving me pip says MCT OIL on the packaged. My injections are literally flawless, it has nothing to do with what i’m doing

I’m gonna do one more week of shots and if the pip continues i think i’ll grab another bottle, It’s the god damn MCT oil I know it

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Im allergic to mtc oil, besides pip if i do to much my whole body gets aches and i feel like shit.

I’m injections are flawless, I switch thighs every injection and have done 13 shots without even a slight pain, all of a sudden once i switched the the mct oil based test e bottle i get major pip, has to be the mct oil. One i was using without pip was grape seed

Fuck eh? so it isn’t just me? I did a little research and a lot of ppl don’t agree with mct oil, i’m gonna do two more injections and see if it continues. if it does i’ll try switching back

Thread Information