malidfa is offline Member

powder conversion

Got this from an other forum,so i thought ill post it here for all the bro's.
    If it doesnt fall with in the rules i apoliges & understand if it gets deleted by the mods.

Instructions for making injectables from powder
    From Harvey Balboner @ MC

This is something I put together to help people on the powder conversions. With these methods you will not need to make a ruler and measure ml in the vial first.

If you post this on other boards leave the link to MC in it for the original credit, as it is only fair.

Instructions From Muscle Chemistry

Each compound has the amounts of BA, BB, and oil listed for 5 & 10 grams of powder, since these are the most common ways they are packed.

Test Enanthate 5 gram conversion

Needed
    5 grams test E
    Benzyl Alcohol 1ml 5% BA
    15.25 ml sesame oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 guage needles
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
    2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.
    4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
    5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
    6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
    7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
    8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
    9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
    10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
    10 grams test E
    Benzyl Alcahol 2ml 5% BA
    30.5 ml sesame oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 guage needles
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
    2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.
    4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
    5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
    6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
    7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 5 gram conversion

Needed
    5 grams test c
    Benzyl Alcahol 1ml 5% BA
    15.25 ml sesame oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 guage needles
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 10 gram conversion

Needed
    10 grams test c
    Benzyl Alcahol 2ml 5% BA
    30.5 ml sesame oil
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 guage needles
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

EQ for 5 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

5 grams EQ
    20.50 ml oil
    .75 ba 3% BA
    Syringes
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 25ml @ 200mg/ml

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
    Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

EQ for 10 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

10 grams EQ
    41 ml oil
    1.5 ba 3% BA
    Syringes
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 50ml @ 200mg/ml

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
    Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

Test Prop for 5 grams

5 grams powder
    36.25 ml sesame oil
    2.5ml Benzyl AlcoholA 5%
    7.5ml Benzyl Benzoate 15%
    Syringes
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA & BB to the vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Test Prop for 10 grams

10 grams powder
    72.5 ml sesame oil
    5ml Benzyl AlcoholA 5%
    15ml Benzyl Benzoate 15%
    Syringes
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Deca for 5 grams

5 grams powder
    18.75ml sesame oil
    1.25ml BA 5%
    1.25ml BB 5%
    Syringes
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.

Makes 25 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Deca for 10 grams

10 grams powder
    37.5 ml sesame oil
    2.5ml BA 5%
    2.5ml BB 5%
    Syringes
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Tren (Powder not pellets) for 5 grams

5 grams tren powder
    43.75 ml sesame oil
    2.5 ml BA 5%
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 guage needles
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Tren (powder not pellets) for 10 grams

10 grams tren powder
    84.5 ml sesame oil
    5 ml BA 5%
    Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
    18 or 20 guage needles
    Vial
    Sterile Vial
    Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
    3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

popa is offline Senior Member
    good info.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Good post

herbologist is offline New Member
    How safe is it to make your own juice? Could you make an EQ/TEST cocktail?

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you get good at it you can make whatever you want. It's safer than a lot of mex gear as well as you know exactly what you're putting into it and sterility isn't in question.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Agreed.

but do not ever put any of your gear products directly into metal containers as suggested. You do not want rust, other metals, or leftover food products in your gear. Use glass always. I have never had metal baking pans that do not have some crumbs on them after washing them.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    If you get good at it you can make whatever you want. It's safer than a lot of mex gear as well as you know exactly what you're putting into it and sterility isn't in question.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Heh yeah, I wouldn't advise a baking pan for sterility.

Thread Information