Bottom Dweller is offline New Member

Arrow Intro and Anavar question

First the intro. I'm 28 190 6' 10%. I have done a bulking cycle (Sust, deca , dbol ) and a cutter (tren , prop, proviron ). The last cycle really did a number on the hair line so I'm going to do some milder juice next time, ie. deca, primo, anavar , etc. I was doing some research on Anavar and was wondering what a good dosage would be for someone with my stats. I have read the doses range anywhere from 25 to 80 mg ED, so I'm not sure what dose I should do my next cycle. Thank bros!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think a minimum dose of anavar should be 40mg and I really don't see much until 60mg or above but some say they can see results at less.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottom Dweller
    The last cycle really did a number on the hair line so I'm going to do some milder juice next time, ie. deca, primo, anavar,
    Hold up a minute. If tren /prop was hard on your hairline, how do you think primo is goin to be? I also dont think the term "milder" is right btw. Deca is out for me, because for people who take finasteride, the two dont mix. Just some things to think about
    Good luck

Why not do deca and finasteride together?

Bump for anavar doses. Thanks!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    To ellaborate on the primo response. Primo has a good chance of being hard on the hair too, because it's a precursor to DHT. I was devestated when I read this. Just some more info, if you're worried about your hair.

PS I haven't done a cycle, this is just my reading knowledge.

Doc

maximus555 is offline New Member

Anavar cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Bottom Dweller
    Bump for anavar doses. Thanks!
    Anavar is typically prescribed on a 2 - tablet, twice daily routine. The drug is better absorbed when taken right after meals. Woman have started with one tablet twice daily. This is thought to be the optimal dose for woman. The drug can be used in combination with other steroids for optimum results after a plateau is reached on the anavar alone. If some size is required, but no injection is desired, dianabol or anadrol can be combined with the anavar. Here the user would add 1 dianabol tab twice daily or a half anadrol twice daily. Later, and for greater size, going to 4 dianabol tabs, or to anadrol per day has worked well . for greater gains the user would add an injectable steroid to the cycle instead of the previously mentioned orals. The injection would vary from deca for cutting, to testosterone for weight and strength gains.

Thread Information