• 1 Post By DinAZ
  • 1 Post By sully169
  • 2 Post By warchild
  • 1 Post By DinAZ
  • 3 Post By Chark

Thread: TRT Plus Anavar

Islandjack is offline New Member

TRT Plus Anavar

Been on TRT for years - current cruise levels are 200mg/week of cypionate . finished a 12 week blast with success and am starting to cut down a bit for summer. I am back to my cruise levels and am considering adding some Anavar for 4-6 weeks as I cut. I have never done anything except test and wonder what your thoughts are about adding Anavar while I cruise on TRT.

- I am 205lbs 5'10'' 16% BF
    - I am at a caloric deficit currently and plan on staying here for 6 weeks
    - Training is in check as well as diet - I am pretty disciplined
    sully169 likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing my first test cycle right now and have about 5 weeks left of 12 . I planned to do just test but I kind of enjoy being my own human guinea pig so I added 1 month of var to the beginning to help me jumpstart fat loss. I only took 25-50mg per day and had good results. Test gives me really good strength and anavar didn't add much to that but it did seem to help stamina and drive and fat loss. Side effects were minimal other than some bad night sweats.

It is your body so only you can decide, but from my research anavar is one of the least risky AAS to take. If you have any specific questions about anavar the more experienced members can help you.
    sully169 likes this.

sully169 is offline New Member
    So I am also a long time TRT patient as well and have been on and off HGH as well, depending on doc at the time. Recently finished up a 14 week blast of 300mg Test weekly, 3 ius Hgh with 40 mgs of Anavar daily over the last 7 weeks (split into 2 doses dsily). This was the first time adding anything else.

I have been decently happy with my results even tho i am not sure I would do it again. The twice a day was a bit to remember but not ridiculous but i did have some heart burn & GI discomfort with some ball shrinkage in the first week or so, which resolved after 1 week. Never had AI on hand (bad decision & will learn in the future) but wasn't that bad or else i would have made a call. My physical progress was decent but i didn't really feel much stronger or have more energy during workouts which some say they have. Towards the end I was becoming lethargic all day. I think it took a toll on my liver even with while taking liver support. Feeling better now and stronger and more energy just on 200mg of test & 3 ius of hgh.

I have labs coming up in 3 weeks and will be able to fully assess my anavar experience but in the future I think I will stick to an injectable.

Currently debating Deca /NPP @ 100mg/wk instead of the anavar I used in my last blast. Maybe EQ but it boosts your blood counts a lot and I am already elevated with regular donations & requires high doses for good effect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    DinAZ likes this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sully169 View Post
    So I am also a long time TRT patient as well and have been on and off HGH as well, depending on doc at the time. Recently finished up a 14 week blast of 300mg Test weekly, 3 ius Hgh with 40 mgs of Anavar daily over the last 7 weeks (split into 2 doses dsily). This was the first time adding anything else.

I have been decently happy with my results even tho i am not sure I would do it again. The twice a day was a bit to remember but not ridiculous but i did have some heart burn & GI discomfort with some ball shrinkage in the first week or so, which resolved after 1 week. Never had AI on hand (bad decision & will learn in the future) but wasn't that bad or else i would have made a call. My physical progress was decent but i didn't really feel much stronger or have more energy during workouts which some say they have. Towards the end I was becoming lethargic all day. I think it took a toll on my liver even with while taking liver support. Feeling better now and stronger and more energy just on 200mg of test & 3 ius of hgh.

I have labs coming up in 3 weeks and will be able to fully assess my anavar experience but in the future I think I will stick to an injectable.

Currently debating Deca /NPP @ 100mg/wk instead of the anavar I used in my last blast. Maybe EQ but it boosts your blood counts a lot and I am already elevated with regular donations & requires high doses for good effect.

Try sublingual or with milk to prevent heart burn
    DinAZ and sully169 like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sully169 View Post

interesting because anavar isn't supposed to be very supressive, if at all, but I felt the same thing. More shrinkage/discomfort in lefty when I added the var. After about 1 week it went away too but I also started adding HCG by then so that could have been why. I had chewable anavar no heartburn with em.
    sully169 likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    interesting because anavar isn't supposed to be very supressive, if at all, but I felt the same thing. More shrinkage/discomfort in lefty when I added the var. After about 1 week it went away too but I also started adding HCG by then so that could have been why. I had chewable anavar no heartburn with em.
    All steroids are suppressive, Anavar included. If Anavar wasn't very suppressive, oral-only cycles wouldn't be as strongly discouraged here as they are and instead would be a great intro for people into the AAS world.

Sking08610 is offline New Member
    I am wondering how this went for you. I am on TRT (.35 ml 2x/week) and I am adding Anavar today (25 mg / day for weeks 1-2 assuming my source is valid and the. 50 mg for the next 6 weeks). Does that sound like what you did?

Age 57, 6'3", 200 lbs.

waya is offline New Member
    NOLVADEX (TAMOXIFEN ) 20MG / PER TAB – NATCO PHARMA. I checked on other sites as well but you guys are giving it at lowest price. I ordered quickly.

Wies77 is offline New Member

Following, wanting to do same

Wanting to run same cycle. On TRT and want to add Anavar . Is 50 mg a good place to start?

Quote Originally Posted by Islandjack View Post
    Been on TRT for years - current cruise levels are 200mg/week of cypionate . finished a 12 week blast with success and am starting to cut down a bit for summer. I am back to my cruise levels and am considering adding some Anavar for 4-6 weeks as I cut. I have never done anything except test and wonder what your thoughts are about adding Anavar while I cruise on TRT.

- I am 205lbs 5'10'' 16% BF
    - I am at a caloric deficit currently and plan on staying here for 6 weeks
    - Training is in check as well as diet - I am pretty disciplined

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wies77 View Post
    Wanting to run same cycle. On TRT and want to add Anavar. Is 50 mg a good place to start?
    Var is my current go to oral steroid

I only run 20-25mg daily - last year I replaced low dosed tren with var. Worked real well, but after a long time being on Var(even just 25mg) I started to have gi issues - I was on it, I believe somewhere between 4-5 months

I tried 50 for a week or so, and the pumps were too much for me - but, we’re all different

Most guys seem to like 50mg daily

Thread Information