DinAZ is offline Associate Member

Raloxifene during PCT or no?

Can I keep running Raloxifene during PCT or would it be better not to? And would it replace the tamoxifen or go along with the tamoxifen and clomid?

I can take a break from it until after PCT if I need to. (I should have posted this in PCT area)
    Last edited by DinAZ; 07-13-2021 at 09:59 PM.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Why are you running Ralox? For gyno? If so, I would say continue to run it IF your gyno is really to the point of needing more than tamoxifen .

As far as running Ralox and Tamox together, that I do not know. On the surface, it would seem redundant, but I'm not sure how the mechanism of action differs between the two.
    I had some pubertal gyno on the right side but it is looking a lot better. I had read that Ralox is more effective with higher test levels so I decided to add it mid cycle. I think I will discontinue the Ralox before the end of cycle. Tamoxifen should help gyno too to a lesser degree so I suppose I should just stick to the classic tamoxifen/clomid PCT and I can always revist ralox if I want later. Thx for the thoughts on it.

Thread Information