• 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Meloncap78
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Str8diezel

Thread: Gyno

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Gyno

Need some help brothers. As some of you may know I ran my first tren cycle some months back. Loved the way I felt on it but I didn’t experience much in the way of gains. Little bit of history I had 4 previous cycle with test (one with EQ). I never ran an AI with any of them and never had issues with gyno. I ran the tren cycle for 15 weeks at 400 tren ACE and 600 test cyp. I ran .5mg Adex along with it twice weekly. Once the cycle was done I dropped to a 250mg test cruise as usual and within a few weeks Gyno started flaring up. It’s been a couple of months now and it’s actually getting worse. I upped Adex to 3mg a week and it’s still progressively getting worse. I have sensitive lumps and some soft tissue growth underneath each nipple. I assume something is way off and Adex is not the answer here. Sex drive is still great so IDK what it could be but I know it is ruining the look of my chest.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve always kept this around in case of emergency.

I like the way it’s authored. I’m sure you’ll get lots of anecdotal experiences which should help as well, fortunately (knocking on wood) I don’t have any.

Hope it helps…

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/how-...thout-surgery/
    Chark and sean007smith like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    I’ve been using that guide along with some of the info in Austinite’s gyno sticky.

I have a little pubertal gyno on my right side. Not super bad but enough to bother me. Asked Dr about it when I was a teen and he said it’s normal and it usually goes away. It didn’t. It’s not super bad so I didn’t wanna pay for surgery but the Raloxifene treatment has been great for me.

I’ve had good results and I’ve only been using it 3 weeks. Mine is 20+ years old so maybe it’s harder to get rid of or maybe easier cause it’s not growing like yours IDK.

Raloxifene works faster and better than I expected. You could always see a Dr or at least get labs done cause gyno growing on 3mg adex weekly seems worrisome.
    Last edited by DinAZ; 07-15-2021 at 09:19 PM.
    sean007smith likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’ve always kept this around in case of emergency.

I like the way it’s authored. I’m sure you’ll get lots of anecdotal experiences which should help as well, fortunately (knocking on wood) I don’t have any.

Hope it helps…

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/how-...thout-surgery/
    And, it has Golias as the 1st pic

Gyno has always been a slippery slope for me - even after my removal, the shit tried to grow back for months. . . Then about year later after surgery, it all died down. . . The only thing I have left now is residual fatty tissue

Nolvadex was my go to med to try to keep this shit in check - until, it just stopped working
    EnduranceCamp likes this.

Bulldog2379 is offline New Member

Mis spelled tren

Since tren is prolactin based, it’s most likely caused by high prolactin levels. Try dostinex or bromo
    Last edited by Bulldog2379; 07-18-2021 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Spelled teen wrong

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    And, it has Golias as the 1st pic

Nolvadex was my go to med to try to keep this shit in check - until, it just stopped working
    Shit, how long it took for you to stopped working, I have been using it for 3 years and it is still great for me. You are scaring me

Thanks for all of the insight gents. After some reading I decided against Ralox simply because potential blood clots is a mild turnoff. I’m going to go the Metro route. Any suggestions on dosing etc? Obviously I’ll have to drop Adex beforehand. I’m reading various doses all over the place.

Decided to go with Letro. 2.5mg ED for 20 days, 1.25mg after for 5 days the. Finish off with .65mg for 10 days all the while at 300mg test. After I will wait a week and pick back up with Adex twice weekly at .5mg.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Shit, how long it took for you to stopped working, I have been using it for 3 years and it is still great for me. You are scaring me
    5 years

It just stopped, no matter the dose or frequency

Good ridens man boobs
    Dgs59 likes this.

Yard_Dog is offline Junior Member
    Could be Prolactin based, Nandrolone or any 19 Nor cause's this in me. Although I've stopped using them, Caber knocked it out immediately when I ran them.
    Donny1414 and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yard_Dog View Post
    Could be Prolactin based, Nandrolone or any 19 Nor cause's this in me. Although I've stopped using them, Caber knocked it out immediately when I ran them.
    In that case I would be crashing my estro for zero reason with zero results I assume.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Yes, that is correct.

Have you by chance pulled bloodwork? I think it would be good to see prolactin and e2 sensitive to know for sure what is what...
    My family doc cannot pull e2 sensitive. It isn’t offered by the lab. My Prolactin levels are 22ng/ml.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    My family doc cannot pull e2 sensitive. It isn’t offered by the lab. My Prolactin levels are 22ng/ml.
    My old Dr was similar they wouldn’t test free T or e2 sensitive (hopefully next one will). Could you go to a lab on your own? I need to get a baseline so I’m just going to pay for labs myself if need be, maybe you can do same.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    My old Dr was similar they wouldn’t test free T or e2 sensitive (hopefully next one will). Could you go to a lab on your own? I need to get a baseline so I’m just going to pay for labs myself if need be, maybe you can do same.
    Unfortunately I am in NYS and we can’t make any health decisions for ourselves. I have thought about driving to PA to a lab and paying for whatever labs I want. Only a couple of hours on 81.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go to Jason health and they’ll direct you where to go and give blood…pick what tests you want. It’s cheap and easy. Any quest diagnostics (or similar) can take their orders and do the draw. You enter in your location and they’ll point you to the closest place.

https://www.jasonhealth.com/

Did a dummy look for you and in NYC, they point you to CT. Just an FYI
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Unfortunately I am in NYS and we can’t make any health decisions for ourselves. I have thought about driving to PA to a lab and paying for whatever labs I want. Only a couple of hours on 81.
    Looks like you can order the tests on Quest Diagnostic's website an go to any of their locations to get them to draw the blood and give you the results a few days later. No excuses.

https://questdirect.questdiagnostics.com/products
    Cylon357 likes this.

Ordering directly from Quest will be more expensive than privatemdlabs or ultalabtests, but if you can order from them and not have to drive TO ANOTHER DANG STATE, then it is probably worth it, especially for just a couple of tests.

BTW, why in the flying <beep> would a state put restrictions on the bloodwork a private citizen can order??
    I don’t want to get into politics but NY is very left leaning so I’d imagine it has to do with socialized healthcare or at least heavily regulated healthcare. I see very little gained and a great deal of economic and personal freedoms lost by such regulation. We are supposed to trade off economic goals for each other and I don’t see any benefit gained from this loss of freedom. Not trying to point fingers or go political so I’ll stop here.

Ordering directly from Quest will be more expensive than privatemdlabs or ultalabtests, but if you can order from them and not have to drive TO ANOTHER DANG STATE, then it is probably worth it, especially for just a couple of tests.

BTW, why in the flying <beep> would a state put restrictions on the bloodwork a private citizen can order??
    Yeah, my point wasn't really the cost of it, but that it's available to people in NY
    Cylon357 likes this.

Yeah, it's cool, I got that. It just boggles my dang mind that a state would say 'no blood tests for you'.
    I'm sure there are a fair number of people who make their Dr's appointments just so they can get him to order bloodwork. And they just make it even harder for somebody who is sick to get an appointment that day.
    Cylon357 likes this.

If the wife and I didn’t love the Adirondacks so much we would be out of this state.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Str8diezel is offline Junior Member
    If I am ordering blood work labs, because my gyno is flaring up which labs would I order. Is there a certain set of labs I should get?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8diezel View Post
    If I am ordering blood work labs, because my gyno is flaring up which labs would I order. Is there a certain set of labs I should get?
    Total test, free test, estradiol ultra sensitive, prolactin
    Str8diezel likes this.

Str8diezel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Total test, free test, estradiol ultra sensitive, prolactin
    Thank you man appreciate it!!
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information