deca2000 is offline New Member

Liquid D-Bol ( Shot Intervals)??

I'm trying to figure out how often to inject liquid D-Bol, because I don't know how long it lasts in the body. If I was taking tabs, I'd do only about 25mg. per day with Deca , and Sus.
    Have any of you ever taken Denkall 25mg. Liquid D-Bol? If so, how did you stack it, and what were your injection intervals?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Liquid D-Bol ( Shot Intervals)??

Originally posted by deca2000
    I'm trying to figure out how often to inject liquid D-Bol, because I don't know how long it lasts in the body. If I was taking tabs, I'd do only about 25mg. per day with Deca , and Sus.
    Have any of you ever taken Denkall 25mg. Liquid D-Bol? If so, how did you stack it, and what were your injection intervals?
    man, I wouldn't inject that crap. I'm not sure about the Denkall but I know it's not a good idea to inject the ref b. It hurts like hell and it's not a very sanitary product. I'd put it in gel caps, it's a lot easier.

Ranger Guest
    IF is right on!!! Don't inject that nasty shit, cap it, and swallow....works the same as injecting, and you'll avoid an abcess

Ranger

deca2000 is offline New Member
    So.... It only lasts one day in the body?? I was under the impression, (and I'm probably Wrong) that Winstrol is the only AS that you can drink. Since the Liquid is a depo, shouldn't it be injected??? Would some of it pass through my body and be wasted if I drank it?????

The Iron Game Guest
    aa17 orals or injectables can be taken both IM and orally.

Dbol , Winstrol , Anadrol , Anavar .......... all injected or drunk

Try and consume a dose every 4 hours, it isnt really effective for a whole day. I couldnt imagine playing roulette with injecting that either. As the fellow iron brothers pointed out, drink it

Ranger Guest
    Drinl it, I prefer to cap it, as for the taste....chew up a 1 a day vit. That'll give you an idea...<wink>

Ranger

Thread Information