ZTEM is offline Associate Member

can someone please let me know if this sounds like a good plan

Im 5'9" and I weigh 160lbs....I took a cycle about 8 months ago of sus250 at 500mg a week and for 8weeks. I went from 140 up to 168 but i lost 8 of the pounds. Since then Ive continued workin out n have fluctuated up a pound down a pound.

I was considering taking:

Week 1: 1Anadrol tab e/d
    Week 2: 2Anadrol tabs e/d
    Week 3: 2Anadrol tabs e/d 400mg test enath
    Week 4: 1 Anadrol tab e/d 400mg test enath
    week 5: 400mg test enath
    Week 6: 400mg test enath

If this looks good what would I be looking at as far as gains...please let me know...bc the anadrol is just screamin my name from my cabinet

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    I forgot to add that I was going to take double doses of creatine within the whole cycle as well

You didn’t really say much about your diet or your w/o routine in there. I’m assuming that you know you’re going to have to eat adequate amounts of protein and calories while you’re at it. If its strictly for a strength and mass cycle, I would concentrate on mostly compound movement while in the gym (squats, dead-lifts, bench press, etc.). I would also think of running it with the test from day one and for 8-10 weeks in total. It’s best to keep the majority of your gains. Also Anadrol is one of the most potent orals out there not to mention a 17-alpha (hard on the liver), so I defiantly pick up some Milk Thistle for the liver, as well as some sort of anti-E (Novaldex/Proviron ) in case feminization symptoms occur. Keep an eye on your blood pressure as well. You do of course know that a lot of that weight loss post cycle is water don't you? Anadrol doesn't blow you up that fast for nothing!

block is offline Associate Member
    damm at east use d-bol first drol is some strong shit

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro. How old are you? IMO I really don't think that you know what you're doing. How much do you know about Anadrol ?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    not a flame bro, but that is a terrible cycle. the test should be run at 600mgs per week from day one. and a50? i strongly advise you to forget the abombs for now.

if i where you, id go with the test at 600 mgs per week, and either eq or deca at 400mgs per week, for 10 weeks. if you have to use an oral, go with dbol at 30-40 mgs per day for the first 4 weeks then discontinue it. of course have some nolvadex on hand, and clomid post cycle is a must. thats a hell of a cycle for a second timer bro!

but in all seriousness, forget the anadrol for now. if you have it already, trade it or sell it and get eq or deca.

Ranger Guest
    This is my personal experience...and again I say " personal "

I have done cycles somewhat similar to this, by starting off with test and 2 abombs a day(split up twice per day)....I took the abombs for 2 weeks....

Starting week 3 I began dbol at 50mg's a day, and continued to week 5(40mg's a day)

This worked well for " me ", and I am not say'n it will do for everyone....For me, If I go to 3 tabs of abombs per day, the headaches are almost unbearable, and I only used the abombs for the longer acting test esters in that given cycle....

At your weight and height, I must concur, they may be a bit harsh to venture into, and dbol can be split up into a more even dosage throughout the day...

I personally luv abombs....Make me feel like God!! Heh heh heh

Ranger

Thread Information