MeanGreen is offline New Member

Would love some help.

Hey everyone, im going to be starting a roid cycle very soon. sust, winny, and clen for 12 weeks. I am trying to lost about 40 pounds to look cut so im taking clen everday right now. How much muscle weight does the average person gain after their cycle combined with diet and heavy lifting. Im pumped about starting my cycle and im just hoping some of you can help me out. Also I am incredibly weak, Im so ashamed . Right now I only rep 100 on the bench, do you think with heavy lifting every other day and a good strong cycle i could have my rep up to 200 by the end of the year? Is that a realistic goal?

I would really really appreciate any input.

Thanks.

nj juice is offline Member
    Predicting your results is kind of hard. Its mainly based on your diet and training. By the way, what are your stats, that helps to know too.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet is the most important thing in weight loss. If your lookin to loose weight save the gear try hard diet, cardio, and an ECA (if you can get one still). Clen and t-3 are good too but the others should work fine to start off with.

Alright wells heres the best I can describe myself. Im 6'0 and 250. 16 inch biceps. 43 inch waist. about 24% body fat. Im on the atkins diet and having good results combined with the chinese clen im taking. I lift intensly on monday, wednesday, friday, and sunday. I cardio on every day i dont lift. I bike 8 miles twice a day for cardio and do some running in between. I think I have a good mindset for lifting and excercise. Im trying to transform myself from a flabby fat guy to a strong defined person. Does any of that help you give me a rough estimate on results?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    With hard work and dedication you can do anything my friend. As far as a 100lb jump in your bench, go for it and keep us posted.

Ill keep you posted, the goal is go from a 100 pound rep to a 230 pound rep by Christmas. I can visualize it fully so it can and will be done.

Thread Information