inadream is offline New Member

Transdermal Fina

Hey guys, I am getting ready to run my first cycle and am very interested in running fina towards the end of my cycle. My cycle consists of a test/deca /dbol stack. I have been reading all about the transdermal fina method. Some say it is great others say screw it. I have a friend, (where i get my gear) who uses the method and has awesome results. Before I try anything I want your advice here at AR. The reason that I want to use this method is because I dont want to inject ED, or EOD. I am just trying to get everyones thoughts on this method. I know there is like 4 different methods. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and if anyone has tried it please let me know your results. I also take well to anything I have tried at low doses.

BDTR is offline Retired
    IMO, bite the bullet and convert/inject it. You're throwing away money with DMSO or finasol spray as you need a lot more to get NEARLY the same absorbtion rate. Not to mention DMSO is painful, it burns your skin, can leave rashes and you'll smell AWFUL. Not to mention that ANYTHING that comes in contact with the DMSO is brought into your body, that includes bacteria and germs leaving you open for infection. Gimme a needle any day.

inadream is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    IMO, bite the bullet and convert/inject it. You're throwing away money with DMSO or finasol spray as you need a lot more to get NEARLY the same absorbtion rate. Not to mention DMSO is painful, it burns your skin, can leave rashes and you'll smell AWFUL. Not to mention that ANYTHING that comes in contact with the DMSO is brought into your body, that includes bacteria and germs leaving you open for infection. Gimme a needle any day.
    Thanks Ill look into the injection method and see what I find.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    SHOOT IT! haha, def shoot it. personally i dont DMSO at all. I would think anything can get absorbed into the skin that way and thats not very sanitary. Atleast you can Filter the FINA until the "COWS COME HOME". or until you feel youve done it enough. I have never had an abcess from shooting and the shit is great! If you dont want to poke everyday just do 2 cc's EOD. Ive had great results at Ed and EOD. Good Luck.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Suck it up and inject it.

xxxl83

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    BDTR: Actually anything over a molecular weight of 400 is not going to get through, and things at 350+ can get through but are unlikely to. Bacteria is much larger than that. Not to mention the isopropyl alcohol is used to destroy any impurities of this nature.

Inadream: I am currently on my first cycle and am using a transdermal method, it dosn't burn as much as an injection, and I like it. Depends on personal preference though.

Absorbtion: If you use a really good formula
    Maybe including

DMFA
    DMSO
    IPM
    Propylene Glysol
    PEG-400
    etc,etc

You will be able to get really good absorbtion rates. Still not like an injectable so in reality you are wasting about 50% of the hormone. If you can afford it go for it, but it depends on your preference.

j0yride34 is offline New Member
    Ive done it both ways...dmso and inject. I think next cycle im going back to transdermal. I didnt notice much of a difference between the 2 but i was sick of fina cough and eod injects. Its up to u..prob cost a little more transdermally though.

BDTR is offline Retired
    My friend has a MAJOR bacterial infection from it as well as burn marks from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_banana-eater
    BDTR: Actually anything over a molecular weight of 400 is not going to get through, and things at 350+ can get through but are unlikely to. Bacteria is much larger than that. Not to mention the isopropyl alcohol is used to destroy any impurities of this nature.

Inadream: I am currently on my first cycle and am using a transdermal method, it dosn't burn as much as an injection, and I like it. Depends on personal preference though.

Absorbtion: If you use a really good formula
    Maybe including

DMFA
    DMSO
    IPM
    Propylene Glysol
    PEG-400
    etc,etc

You will be able to get really good absorbtion rates. Still not like an injectable so in reality you are wasting about 50% of the hormone. If you can afford it go for it, but it depends on your preference.

juicedupdog is offline New Member
    Don't run fina with deca does not mix well.

juicedupdog is offline New Member
    run dbol with fina gives great results

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    be wary of transdermal. if you are active. i am currently on hrt. i first used androgel . it did dry in after applying it but later in the day when i would get hot and sweaty. the spot i applied the gel to would become tacky and i could feel a gelatus type residue in that area. i have children so with this problem i would have to shower before i could pick them up or play with them. this is just to let you know first hand experience with a transdermal delivery.

Thread Information