Thread: Cycle Questions

BigHairyMonster is offline New Member

Cycle Questions

OK, this is for a buddy of mine, since I of course, don't have anything to do with AAS, but he's afraid of the internet, so I will ask for him.

1st one option may be: Russian Dbol 5mgs/tab 1 amp
    What exactly is 1amp mean? These are pills right....info please.

2nd: If you had a choice of getting on HRT legitimately and pay like $150 for human grade test cyp (upjohn) or getting quality vet grade fpr like $50, which would you do?

3rd: What about this for a cycle:

10 week cycle:
    1-10 Test Enanthate 500mgs a week (two 250mg shots a week)
    1-10 Deca 300mgs (one shot a week)
    1-5 Dbol 30mgs day
    Clomid
    Nolvadex

4th: What about these prices?

Test enanthate 250mgs/ml 10ml x2 = $100 ($50 each vial)
    Deca 300mgs/ml 10ml x1 = $160
    Clomid 50mg/tab 30 tabs = $40
    Nolvadex 20mgs/tab 15tabs = $30Russian Dbol 5mgs/tab 1amp = $40

thoughts, comments....

Big Hairy Monster in the House

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    that 3rd. cycle looks good, prices look ok, but whats with the 1 amp thing ? do u mean 1 bottle of 100 tabs ?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, let's run down your list of questions for your "friend"...

First, Russian d-bol are indeed 5mg tablets. An amp is a small glass container used to hold single use injectables. Not related to pills at all.

Second, I don't have any experience with HRT personally, but I beleive that the average dose precribed by an HRT doc is not more than 200mg/wk at the most. This dose will really not promote much additional growth, just maintain a level close to your natural levels. I would save my money and go with the vet test. JMO.

Third, the cycle looks pretty good, some bros may suggest upping the deca to 400mg/wk, but that's up to you. I would, however, also split up the deca into two shots a week and shoot it with the test.

Finally, The prices look pretty good, although the deca may be alittle above average, but if it's legit and available it's worth a little more IMO. I still think you are a little confused about the d-bol. Like gundam said, maybe a bottle of 100 pills?

-moto

That's the same question I had, his source listed it that way....look at my 1st point in the first e-mail....

BHMitH

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    whats with the 1 amp thing ? do u mean 1 bottle of 100 tabs ?

well, I heard back from my buddy and his source says he made a typo and the dbol is 100 tablets per.....makes much more sense!! Also, if I didn't mention my friend hasn't done a real cycle in like 10 years....so u still think the above is a good cycle? He is around 240 or 250 and around 5'9" or 5'10"

BHMitH

Quote Originally Posted by BigHairyMonster
    That's the same question I had, his source listed it that way....look at my 1st point in the first e-mail....

BHMitH

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    I would get on HRT and then get the test elsewhere. You win because you've got the scrip. No more worries about law enforcement (at least with the test).

About the cycle, I would structure the deca so that it is tapering out of your system while you are still running the test. I always run deca this way and it eliminates the deca shutdown issues due to the decanoate ester. I would also run hcg intermittently throughout the cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. Doing so will enhance post cycle recovery.

If you really wanted to get fancy, you could throw in fast acting stuff on the back-end and time it so that everything clears at the same time.

Thread Information