• 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: Some help with body recomp.

whos.mike is offline New Member

Some help with body recomp.

So I have been using gear for the past 20 years, and was off for almost two years and wasn't really in the gym that much. Before I stopped I was at 285 lbs. I am back upto 275 lbs in around 3 months.
    I ran my gear like this, first seven weeks:
    sust = 750mgs
    eq = 800mgs
    dbol = 40mgs ed
    winni = 50mgs ed
    Then for 2 weeks:
    sust = 1000mgs
    eq = 600mgs
    tren e = 400mgs
    dbol = 40mgs ed
    winni = 50mgs ed
    The last 4 weeks and going to continue for 10 more weeks
    sust = 1000mgs
    eq = 600mgs
    tren e = 400mgs
    dropped orals - fucking winni hurts the joints and dbol not good to run for long periods.

Also, I am pyramiding T3 from 25 mcgs to 125 mcgs back to 25 mcgs, I am now on the backend of it and at the 100 mcgs mark, til Sunday and dropping down to 75 mcgs. Anastrozole is at .25 mgs a day the whole time. Ephedrine is at 75 mgs a day, two weeks on two off - the other two weeks in Clen at 80mcgs a day. Also, I am adding CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin at 300 mgs each daily starting this Monday to help with recovery and sleep (fucking tren).

Diet is on point, abs are 90% of the way in (top 4 in, bottom half still working on cleaning up).

I guess the question at hand is, can I run SARMS on top of the back end (last 4 weeks) of this and continue them for an additional 6 weeks? Or should I wait til after my last shot to begin?

btw, age is 40.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Unrelated to question but im curious how your bloodwork looks
    Honkey_Kong and Dgs59 like this.

The same as it has for the last 20 years. PCT is on point. Blood pressure meds are a must since I was 20, and TRT for life. I fucked myself at a young age.

I still like to run Clomid and HCG at the end. After PCT, my test levels are below what they should be, so I keep them at a normal level with test. I don't have any ed problems, I just feel like shit without it. To me SARMS are newer to me. My first vials came from a lab called Tokyo (mexico), we had a steroid bible coffee table book, and we used ourselves as test rats (I kept logs).

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whos.mike View Post
    I still like to run Clomid and HCG at the end. After PCT, my test levels are below what they should be, so I keep them at a normal level with test. I don't have any ed problems, I just feel like shit without it. To me SARMS are newer to me. My first vials came from a lab called Tokyo (mexico), we had a steroid bible coffee table book, and we used ourselves as test rats (I kept logs).
    I’m not fully following. You run a normal PCT and when that is done you start using test at a trt level? Not sure I understood if this is what you meant?
    Cylon357 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With those compounds and at those dosages I’m not sure what some SARMs are going to bring to the table.l?

Maybe some MK677 or Caridine but not sure I’d expand beyond that (technically those aren’t SARMs anyways).
    Cylon357, Cuz and DinAZ like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    With those compounds and at those dosages I’m not sure what some SARMs are going to bring to the table.l?

Maybe some MK677 or Caridine but not sure I’d expand beyond that (technically those aren’t SARMs anyways).

They wouldn’t more than likely be even noticed on that much gear, I wouldn’t think so unless the appetite increase from MK
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    This discussion is really interesting. Thank you for chiming in.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by whos.mike View Post
    If you're just going to give yourself TRT after the PCT, why bother even doing the PCT?

Nice trolling though.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

So your saying I don’t need to keep buying testomax herbal pill on Amazon while on a test cycle?
    Cylon357 likes this.

R.J. is offline New Member
    2 orals and tren ? fuck buddy you don't need to chuck the whole kitchen sink at ya

i would probably not do dbol on a recomp it will make you puffy

i also probably wouldn't bother with winny either because i don't think you're lean enough for it to give you that hard look you want it to and it sucks on the joints

if you're set on doing an oral for your recomp i'd do anavar for the performance gains and strength gains but it won't do much for size, or if you want to go harder and not care about health or getting a bit puffy while on cycle i prefer anadrol to dbol but that's just a preference i guess.

im not super into sust either but again that's a preference.

Thread Information