• 3 Post By DinAZ
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Nike202t
  • 1 Post By Nike202t

Thread: Cycle advice after long term break

Nike202t is offline New Member

Talking Cycle advice after long term break

Hey everyone!

So 5 years ago I had a really bad car accident which stopped me from doing any training for 4 years at the time I was 110KG at about 13% BF (183cm tall) and by the time I was fully recovered I had dropped down to 76KG, started training again nearly 12months ago and have gotten my weight back up to 90KG but I seem to be hitting a sticking point and the weight hasn’t really budged over the last 3 months so I’m thinking it’s time to cycle again

My question is: do I go big again or do I throttle it back?

My last cycle 5 years ago was 12 weeks of:

Test-e 750mg/week
    Tren -e 600mg/week
    EQ 800mg/week
    Anadrol 50mg/day
    Nolvadex 20mg/day
    HCG 250iu 2x/week

So I’m thinking that I probably shouldn’t do something that big again straight away after such a long break and the weight drop but I honestly have no idea, do I go really small again and try a beginners cycle or do I meet the two somewhere in the middle?

I’m of the thought that I should meet it somewhere in the middle and was thinking something like this:

12 weeks
    50mg anadrol/day
    600mg test-e/week
    450mg tren-e/week
    Nolvadex and HCG same as before

Any advice would be much appreciated ��
    Last edited by Nike202t; 08-09-2021 at 03:27 AM.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    I think I missed the throttling back cycle or you forgot to post it? Your light cycle is 1500mg of combined steroids per week and your heavy cycle sounds like you are the trainer for a Kentucky Derby horse? You gotta be trolling if you are 90kg talking about needing 2x hulk dosage unless you started at like 5’2” and under 70kg. Young Arnold only had dbol pills and a couple shots of primo per week and did just fine.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

When I first started training in 2011 I weighed 46kg at 183cm tall lol �� I did 3 cycles before I did the big one above. I’m asking for advice not comments like this ��

So you went from 45kg to 110kg and now 90kg? Damn maybe I can become a 400lbs circus strong man if I keep juicing.

Your cycles sound like a troll. In lieu of expert cycle advice I’m going to loan you some common sense which I also did in my 1st post but perhaps the sarcasm veiled it.

Both cycle ideas are not good.Everyone taking tren here always recommends less test than tren. Do some research, ask more questions, do what you need to do but…

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Do not start one of these crazy cycles after a long break.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You stayed on 50 mgs of anadrol for 12 weeks?

It’s too much gear in my opinion and there seems to be a diet issue if that’s what you’re weighing on a heavy cycle like that.

Like DinAZ mentioned, I did better with TRT dosages of test with tren …you want the tren to do the heavy lifting. Your cycle from 5 years ago is overboard, test tren and adrol is fine, I would tweak my does though.

250 test/400 tren/ 50 Adrol for 4 weeks

No AI if needed and no clomid to recover?
    DinAZ, Dgs59, XnavyHMCS and 1 others like this.

EDIT: IDK why I wasted typing all this to someone who is a troll or just a kimbo alt.
    Cycles 5 years ago of 2,000mg per week of juice
    This kid would be dead if he was doing that at 13 years old

LOL you really going to give me negative rep for giving you solid advice?

"Not exactly constructive feedback not to mention the lack of any scientific knowledge or data to support his statement." I gave you VERY constructive feedback in the interest of harm reduction, you just didn't like it. There is no rule that members are obligated to cite scientific studies for every answer provided and much info shared here is anecdotal.

If you want data or scientific stats go to google and find a study yourself. I am not Google. We don't need a scientific study to tell you that blasting 2 grams of roids after a long break from lifting is a bad idea. I am sorry if my sarcasm offended but now you are being petty by giving me negative rep just because I don't like your crazy cycle ideas.

Steroids don't make people big, weight lifting makes people big and the steroids help. You seem like you want to blast way too much gear and I was trying to help you by talking some sense into you but do whatever the heck you want. Just don't ask for advice if you are going to negative rep someone just because you don't like their advice lol.

If it were me I wouldn't touch anything beyond test and maybe 1 oral max if you want more than test. If you have not been lifting for a year then you are not at a plateau. My personal plan is to stick with test, then maybe go with something like primobolan in about 8 months. Then after I have at minimum 18-24 months of consistent workouts I'd think about jumping on tren .

IMO for people like me and you that had injuries and took time off from workout out, the most important things are: Diet, consistent training, intense training. When I get closer to my peak strength I can ramp up juice down the road but I have to save something for later for plateaus. The 1500-2000mg a week cycle gives you nowhere to go in the future and since you have been out of them gym for a year you would likely get really good results from a more beginner type cycle.
    Last edited by DinAZ; 08-10-2021 at 11:55 AM. Reason: lol what a joke

I ran the Ana for 6 weeks that’s my bad, didn’t include my pct in that cycle I put on nearly 20kg in that cycle and maintained 18 of it from memory it was the most effective cycle I had ever done and I was lucky to have 0 side effect blood work was great before during and after during that cycle I was hitting around 7000 cal per day

If you had given me a constructive reply like this one in your first reply I wouldn’t have bothered with the negative rep your the one who chose to make the negative comments which were of 0 help whatsoever

I’m glad that 2000mg cycle at 13 years old helped you gain 20lbs. Good luck with the next cycle.

I’m 26 yrs old mate �� I was 21 when I hit that cycle ��

Ty for the good advice Sampson

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Nike202t, gday mate...!!!

Hey brother, you gotta understand something here on the board; all (or nearly all) of these guys are gassing, some more than others. Therefore, their comments are oftentimes colored by the psychological effects of AAS (it hurts me to admit that, and it was only astutely pointed out to me by my 4th wife...).

Disclaimer: (I am NOT GH)
    That being said, my advice to you would be to use your own experience, trust your body, trust the "bro science" which you have developed through your own personal use, as you have said that you have a certain level of experience already. Personally, smaller dosages are better for me, so I would certainly advise that, if I may. Like previously stated, cycle for a year, a year and a half, and then see where you are. Again, as previously covered, you don't want to max out directly off the starting blocks, because there is nowhere for you to go from that point. Think of it like this; less is more and longevity is crucial here.

I started my post by telling you about the brothers reactions on the boards only because I had a very rocky start here, and I am an old man compared to you, Crocodile Dundee (lol...). But the guys I butted heads with, while today they are unfortunately no longer esteemed members of the forum; we became quite good online friends here. In essence, don't take anything too personal here.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Lol yeah it must be the roid rage from my small test dose my bad, his idea was just fantastic I must have been out of line.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    Lol yeah it must be the roid rage from my small test dose my bad, his idea was just fantastic I must have been out of line.
    Hey bro, you don't have to take it so hard... I meant nothing personal.

Only trying to straighten a bit of a "misguided" guy out, applying a different approach.

I fully agreed with your first response, and honestly LMFAO at your "Kentucky Derby" reference...!!! That was gold.

Like I said, I just didn't hammer his ass.

Now, concerning your perceived roid rage (I wasn't even talking about you, I was purely making a generalization); every body reacts somewhat differently to AAS (can we agree on that), so perhaps you do have a problem...

In any event, my light stack of Sust, Tren A, Mast E and Dbol leaves me with the occasional post injection rage rush myself... I am in effect, only human.

Edited my bullshit comment out. It was OUT OF LINE.... My apologies to DinAZ... I let the drugs get the best of me... Again... Ha Ha ha...!!!
    Last edited by XnavyHMCS; 08-11-2021 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Dumbass comment I made...
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Hey bro, you don't have to take it so hard... I meant nothing personal.

Only trying to straighten a bit of a "misguided" guy out, applying a different approach.

I fully agreed with your first response, and honestly LMFAO at your "Kentucky Derby" reference...!!! That was gold.

Like I said, I just didn't hammer his ass.

Now, concerning your perceived roid rage (I wasn't even talking about you, I was purely making a generalization); every body reacts somewhat differently to AAS (can we agree on that), so perhaps you do have a problem...

In any event, my light stack of Sust, Tren A, Mast E and Dbol leaves me with the occasional post injection rage rush myself... I am in effect, only human.

So hey, go fuck yourself and shut your cock holster before I turn you over and paint tits on your back...
    Lol great response. I agree with everything you said in both.

I’m mostly just irritated with myself for wasting time on someone I’d bet 10k is a troll.

The profiles here leave the ages blank. This dude put his as 18 but now says he is 26. Between that and the stuff he is saying I have trouble believing he is for real.

Now fellas….

Less is more sometimes OP.

The biggest reason not to go too heavy on multiple compounds is that if you start having side effects, you have no clue what’s causing it. Conversely, if you start growing like a weed, there’s no certainty that one compound may be doing the heavy lifting for you. Lastly, take advantage of your youth, your clean receptors and the body’s ability to respond to minimum stimuli…you can always add things later but as you essentially experiment with yourself, keep tabs on what works and what doesn’t and then slowly increase dosages and add compounds if you must.

I’ve never exceeded two injectables and an oral at one time and I’m definitely not a fan of taking an oral past 4-6 weeks…especially A bombs
    XnavyHMCS, Dgs59 and DinAZ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Now fellas….

The biggest reason not to go too heavy on multiple compounds is that if you start having side effects, you have no clue what’s causing it. Conversely, if you start growing like a weed, there’s no certainty that one compound may be doing the heavy lifting for you. Lastly, take advantage of your youth, your clean receptors and the body’s ability to respond to minimum stimuli…you can always add things later but as you essentially experiment with yourself, keep tabs on what works and what doesn’t and then slowly increase dosages and add compounds if you must.

I’ve never exceeded two injectables and an oral at one time and I’m definitely not a fan of taking an oral past 4-6 weeks…especially A bombs
    Would you do a 6 week only cycle or would you do a 12 week test cycle and just add the oral for 6? Curious for future planning.

Now fellas….

For any debutants / noobs here to the forum: This guy, S&D, is one of the gurus. A stand up guy, who is a no shitter when it comes to advice.
    SampsonandDelilah and DinAZ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    For any debutants / noobs here to the forum: This guy, S&D, is one of the gurus. A stand up guy, who is a no shitter when it comes to advice.
    You know I’m blushing now, right?

And for those that don’t know XNavy, he’s a battle hardened old timer (with all due respect) who has travelled the world and lived more lives than all of us combined.

And out of fear of having tits on my back, he will always command my respect
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Would you do a 6 week only cycle or would you do a 12 week test cycle and just add the oral for 6? Curious for future planning.

With respect to the OP’s thread (and to prevent hijacking) I will briefly say that I would never advocate an orals only cycle and am not a fan of short ester injectables. MANY guys love test prop, with NPP…I just don’t happen to be one. That goes beyond just the pinning schedule. Orals only ate extremely suppressive and ALL cycles imho need a test base…ALL

I do best front loading and running long esters a minimum of 12 weeks. Most of my recommendations for that are anecdotal but there’s some science behind it too.

Am happy to PM about it DinAZ or hop on a new thread.

And XNavy, I am no GH either. Lol

He was one helluva an original and I miss him. I actually chat with him in the “real world” as he lives about an hour south of me. Covid and the election really wreaked havoc on this forum and I’m SO happy that shit has been squashed.

Apologies for the rant Nike202

Best of luck bro
    XnavyHMCS and Chark like this.

Lol great response. I agree with everything you said in both.

I’m mostly just irritated with myself for wasting time on someone I’d bet 10k is a troll.

The profiles here leave the ages blank. This dude put his as 18 but now says he is 26. Between that and the stuff he is saying I have trouble believing he is for real.

Sometimes we feed the trolls, it’s the Internet and shit happens (not saying he is one, but it certainly happens with frequency). The worst that happens though is someone else reads the replies and gains some insight that wasn’t intentionally directed at them. At best, you’re saving someone from themselves
    DinAZ likes this.

You know I’m blushing now, right?

And for those that don’t know XNavy, he’s a battle hardened old timer (with all due respect) who has travelled the world and lived more lives than all of us combined.

And out of fear of having tits on my back, he will always command my respect
    As an esteemed member of "the brown water elite", I've wrung more salt outta my socks than most black shoe sailors have sailed on.

S&D, chapeau bas to you my friend...!!!

Sometimes we feed the trolls, it’s the Internet and shit happens (not saying he is one, but it certainly happens with frequency). The worst that happens though is someone else reads the replies and gains some insight that wasn’t intentionally directed at them. At best, you’re saving someone from themselves
    That is my hope but I think I need to tone down the sarcasm so the ones that aren’t trolls aren’t put off.

I’ll make a new thread when I’m buying supplies again to get advice and I appreciate the offer to PM you if needed.

That is my hope but I think I need to tone down the sarcasm so the ones that aren’t trolls aren’t put off.

I’ll make a new thread when I’m buying supplies again to get advice and I appreciate the offer to PM you if needed.

I’ve edited more replies than I can even remember. Life is short and the high road is always less travelled
    DinAZ likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Reading this thread makes me think my wife is not the only one starting her period today. Wow. We all on tren now?

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Reading this thread makes me think my wife is not the only one starting her period today. Wow. We all on tren now?

Hey, I’m running some tren at the moment and I have nothing but LOVE for you Tarmy!!

I’m angry at my heartburn and insomnia though…

Sorry guys I think I need to get laid and release some stress.

Sorry guys I think I need to get laid and release some stress.
    Let it go…we are all that way. This place comes with a level of grace and empathy. It’s alpha males on hormones for fucks sake.

Getting laid never hurts or just getting a bullet out of the chamber.

Regardless, we’ve all “reacted” in one way or another to something here and then been like “shit, maybe I shouldn’t have said that”. All good. You generally seem to be pretty logical and forthcoming. I know we’re all grateful when we get new members looking to help with the culture piece here. Again, all good just don’t give into every impulse or you’ll just walk around angry here…plenty of knuckleheads
    Mooseman33, DinAZ and tarmyg like this.

I made this account when I was 18 mate simply logged back in and updated the info ��

Decision time.

Hey guys, after the really good advice from S+D and xnavy I’ve decided to throttle it back to something small and work my way back up there again over the next 2 years.

300 test-e /week/12 weeks
    450 tren -e/week/12 weeks
    50 Anadrol for 4-6 weeks (a little undecided on the a drol it’s something that has given me HUGE gains in the past when running for 6 weeks but I’m happy to take more advice on this)

Will update the thread when I get started (probably won’t be for 2 months now due to bloody covid lockdowns here as I don’t want to miss a week of training) and I’ll update again when I finish ty for the advice guys!

Best of luck brother!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike202t View Post
    Hey guys, after the really good advice from S+D and xnavy I’ve decided to throttle it back to something small and work my way back up there again over the next 2 years.

300 test-e /week/12 weeks
    450 tren -e/week/12 weeks
    50 Anadrol for 4-6 weeks (a little undecided on the a drol it’s something that has given me HUGE gains in the past when running for 6 weeks but I’m happy to take more advice on this)

Will update the thread when I get started (probably won’t be for 2 months now due to bloody covid lockdowns here as I don’t want to miss a week of training) and I’ll update again when I finish ty for the advice guys!
    You might want to throw in some proviron if you don't want to do the anadrol. 75mg per day is good.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 08-13-2021 at 08:52 PM.

Thread Information