Thread: winny

power22 is offline New Member

winny

i'm getting 100 pills of win and i want to know what would be best to take with it. i weigh 215 right now and want to get up to 230 and increase all my core lifts. i play football and this is my first cycle. my guy says that he can only get water based stuff. any useful info i am apreacitive of

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    sounds like you need to do some more research before you start taking anything. Winny is good if you have legit stuff..but don't expect the gains that you want to get...as far as i know winny is the only water based juice out there...looks like you are going to have to find another source other then you buddy.

If you want to make some major gains and get a little leaner combine you winny with any test..preferrably cyp or eth and some clen . THis will do the trick..

what are u stats...age, height, weight, bf %...then we here can help you out in a little more detail. If this is your first cycle make sure you stay here a while and learn about exactly what you are going to do..this is a big step....but if done right you will enjoy it.

good luck..

anyone else???

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well if u want to gain size and strength, i wouldn't go with winny but a test. If u want to cut and gain some strength, then i go with winny and some eq. What are your stats (ha i was going to say specs LOL! ) and primary goals.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i did a winny only cycle during my senior year of college ball. your core lifts will go up, but you have virtually no chance of going from 215 to 230. like the guys said, you may have to get soem test. i know it's hard with drug tests, but that's how it is

You might want to look into getting yourself some Suspension. It’s a water-based test and it might be what you’re looking for as far as putting on some quick size and strength gains. You didn’t mention your diet though. Remember when doing the gear you’re going to have to feed! Up the protein and calories to get that strength and weight gain you desire. Maybe stick around and look at a few past posts before making the plunge into the drug route though. Reading up all you can before you make the move is definitely a good idea. Go back and read Shredz post again. Those are the questions you should be considering first!

power22 is offline New Member
    thanks guys, i know i got to take something with it but i need to figure out what would be best. being where i'm from, i don't have a lot of accesss to stuff. anyway, right now i'm 6'2 215. i ended the season with a shoulder injury and cant go full upper body for 2 months. im going to wait until i can lift upper body to start a cycle. I have 10% body fat. I eat like crazy. 4 meals a day plus three protein shakes and snacks. i supplement with creatine, protein, glutamine and vitamins and am looking for something extra.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Slow down and think this out, I guess you are if you are writing??
    At any rate, 100 winny tabs at 2.5, 5.0 mg??? This will do nothing long term essentially and this is what you want, I assume. Are they **, 50mg????

Are you still in HS???

planet

Thread Information