N8VWARRIOR is offline New Member

23 Inch Arms/ Customs/dea?

Does Anybody Know How Well, The Enhancement Oil From Nuclear Nutrition, Works. Is It As Good As Syntherol? Is It Sterile? I'm Tired Of The Post Office/customs Saying My Id Has Been Recorded Because Synterol Comes From Australia. I Just Want A Domestic Company Without The Worry. Synthol Is To Thick, Takes To Long.

popa is offline Senior Member

barbarian is offline Banned
    omg dude you want to take synthol? why? your gona mess up your skin bro i hope youve really thought this out if this is not the same stuff the guy with the messed up 24 inche blubbers arms takes then forget what i jsut said

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    What do you mean "takes too long?" The whole point of synthol is to sit for long periods.

Synthol arms with no definition look like shit IMO.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Have you heard what happen to IFBB pro Milo S. While injecting synthol in to his tricep the person injecting threaded a vein and nearly killed the hauss...
    He's retiring too... sucks... Hes friggin well put.(smart fucker)
    If your main income is from BB OK I can under stand but otherwise I dont see the purpose of synthol... you know by pin pointing and using AAS like EQ in more oil you could probably get a close efffect... Instead of the 200mg use the 50mg with the shit load of oil... I guess to each his own... becareful

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    i have used the nuclear nutritions site enhancement oil with exelent results! Must get used to the pain barrier in the beggining but my biceps never peaked so well! And to all those who knock synthol, in my opinion ur just uneducated with it. It is the same as the oil ur gear is disolved in, just a longer acting oil so it stays there to stretch the muscle facia before being metabolised.

Quote Originally Posted by FEAR.COM
    i have used the nuclear nutritions site enhancement oil with exelent results! Must get used to the pain barrier in the beggining but my biceps never peaked so well! And to all those who knock synthol, in my opinion ur just uneducated with it. It is the same as the oil ur gear is disolved in, just a longer acting oil so it stays there to stretch the muscle facia before being metabolised.
    Who are you directing this at?
    I just said "If your main income is from BB OK I can under stand but otherwise I dont see the purpose of synthol... you know by pin pointing and using AAS like EQ in more oil you could probably get a close efffect... Instead of the 200mg use the 50mg with the shit load of oil... I guess to each his own... becareful"

But let’s touch on this a bit more since I might be one of the uneducated people about the oil used in synthol... A person that has a large muscle belly and already quiet substantial size all over has a better chance of using synthol and having it not look like a giant bee sting.... Meaning you can actually flex a bi and see detail... Every time I see a guy that has injected synthol into his bicep it looks like a fucking blob of shit... most likely too much oil or maybe it really is a giant bee sting... Cause no offense but if you don’t make your income on BB or are ready to kill some one for your pro card... using synthol is what an idiot does. What you have is some joker with a small muscle belly trying to fit 3-5 cc of a metabolically used lipid in between muscle fibers. We'll again to the small muscle belly user... why not use an oil that at least will give you added benefit of having an androgen esterfied within(Ex EQ 50ml bottle).... And be conservative and stick to no more than 2cc in a small belly...
    This can probably be argued back and forth and yes some pros use synthol but most do not... Why... as a synthol user yourself Fear.com cant you tell the difference in the definition of the muscle group...

How about this... post a pic of your bicep peak as you call it and if I can see definition and tie ins then I will recant & eat my words... but if you think I'm going to see size but underdevelopment then don’t bother posting....

bro, my intentions were NOT to get under your skin here. All i was saying is that it is commonly used and commonly missinforned about the proper way to use it is.
    No arguing bro, just facts, and facts are that most b.b. use the shit cause it works so well!! (and i have 1st hand exp there)

Quote Originally Posted by FEAR.COM
    bro, my intentions were NOT to get under your skin here. All i was saying is that it is commonly used and commonly missinforned about the proper way to use it is.
    No arguing bro, just facts, and facts are that most b.b. use the shit cause it works so well!! (and i have 1st hand exp there)

Na... woke up on the wrong side of the bed... but come on bro you know you've see those guys that shoot 5cc into their bis and think it looks cool...When they dont have the mass to hold that amount anyway and they should have gone less or dispersed it in both heads of the bi or tricep...
    I think I put my ass hole suit on yesterday...
    really this shit is new to me and to see a friend of mine use it I only condone becase he's been doing poorly in most of his comps... But I dont think this is going to bring him any higher placings...
    I sware this kid I've see is shooting his chest and bi's... but know for sure only heard... His relaxed state looks good but try and flex and can't even hit any dimples doing the crab and horse shoe
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 07-26-2003 at 12:41 PM.

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    Large oil stores in a portion of the muscle belly are asking for an abcess.

Widely used? I think not, not in any circles I travel. Competing is one thing, but I want real muscle, I dont compete so I dont need any fake site enhancement, which by the way is easily detected because it makes you look flat and soft. This is easily seen in pros using it in the shoulders or any other body part, nice way to get rid of your cuts.

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member
    I think synthol injects looks like a blob of fake muscle if you ask me. Heres the synthol king mr.valentino http://www.wpse.com/WS_Content/Image...iGalleryUnq=85 and personally I think his arms looks like a unproportional blob of cow $hit lol. Oh look at those small forearms I heard this guy in real life was quiet weak.

this is a subject ive seen argued over for years now. I say years cause i used to work out at greg valentino's gym myself. Ya see he gave it a bad name and in reality its not the greatest but neither is sticking urself with gear anyway! We are all on the dark side (or those that juice). If you use it in small moderation, like 1/2 cc in the upper head and 1/2 cc in the lower head, then go work em out so no spots form, it will spread thoughout. Same principle with site injecting gear like winstrol !!!(just add oil).
    Its all up to the person and how they wanna look, i dont compete but yet you wont ever think there is site oil in my arms!!

barbarian is offline Banned
    well my guns r bigg and i dont use site oil its total crap y not just get an implant.

Thread Information