Thread: Vowel movement

Billmister is offline Member

Vowel movement

Hey guys listen i'm sorry to ask this question, i don't want to get flamed or nothing it's just something that concernes me. Well, is it normal to have diarrhia for about a week straight? Or is this something QV Boldenon causes? anyone have any comments on this. please help?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Did you up ur food intake?

not that much. i know i should. But it's weird because when i eat regular amount of foods and hit the bathroom, i go ok, but half way done, boom diarrhia again. It's not like i have to run to the bathroom. I go when i need to go, but it comes out like diarria. I guess i should up my food intake some more, not that hongrey though, it's weird.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No EQ shouldn't cause that the problem is probably with your diet or you may have a virus.

virus? what do you mean? something serious?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    I can’t comment on the cause of your problem. It could be anything (too much creatine or a bacteria or anything else.) You’ll probably have to see a doctor if it continues like that.

However, you or anyone who gets diarrhea (or even some symptoms of it) – make sure you DRINK A LOT OF WATER. Increase your intake of water IMMEDIATELY.

Diarrhea dehydrates your system and the worst thing about it you don’t even realize that. (BTW which by it self could cause diarrhea, or at the minimum worsen it)

Hope it works out for you

Jay

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    One cause of diarrhea is dehydration. You should be drinking 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day. Iwould go see a doctor if you had diarrhea for a week or so. Like Rickson said it could be a virous and you could get some anti-biotics to knock it out of your system.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I think you mean bowel movement. But anyhow, you should really drink a lot of water. I have had severe dehydration before (hospitilized and all) and it will give you the shits while it's setting in.

-B

Thread Information