• 4 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Hisoka
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Tren -> Cruise. Libido Question

Hisoka is offline New Member

Tren -> Cruise. Libido Question

Just finished a 12 week tren /test e cycle.
    250mg/wk test
    450mg/wk tren / 325mg/wk tren
    (125 EOD)
    26 y/o 187lbs 11%BF

Did not need any AI or caber/B6 as I did not show any sides from the test or tren aside from lack of sleep & sweating a lot. (Yes I kept it on hand)

I’m going into a 200/wk Test E cruise.

Since tapering down & coming off the tren I have had libido issues & issues keeping it up during sex with my girl. Is this something I can expect to keep lasting or is there steps I should follow to increase my libido again. I have read that coming off tren can cause libido issues but they go away in a month or so? Was just wondering if anyone else had this problem? If I’m worrying over nothing or if I should be taking steps to do something about it. Before the tren I never had any issues. This is my first tren cycle.

Any advice would be helpful

Thank you
    Last edited by Hisoka; 10-12-2021 at 06:59 AM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like prolactin or estrogen issues. Have you run labs? It’s why I won’t run tren without mast on board.

You need blood work boss.

It’s transient though, but hard to quantify

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Anytime hormones fluctuate whether you’re ramping up or down, you’re gonna experience some sexual side effects. At least that’s how it is for me. Eventually you learn to take a pill or two when it’s action time just to be on the safe side.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Sounds like prolactin or estrogen issues. Have you run labs? It’s why I won’t run tren without mast on board.

You need blood work boss.

It’s transient though, but hard to quantify
    Copy that. What exact tests should I get ?

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Anytime hormones fluctuate whether you’re ramping up or down, you’re gonna experience some sexual side effects. At least that’s how it is for me. Eventually you learn to take a pill or two when it’s action time just to be on the safe side.
    While I have been doing this. I don’t want to become reliant on it ya know?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that bro...

Follow the SOLID advice from these guys, and you should be fine.

26 yo and having issues keeping it up...??? I am glad I didn't have those problems at that age. I remember being on cycles at that age; I could drill a hole through a steel wall with my tool, 24/7...

In regards to your numbers of mgs: To me, that sounds like a lot of Tren (excuse me, I am not being judgmental, bro); perhaps it could be the quantity which is causing that. Too much of anything, and it can tend more towards a reverse effect.... *Just a thought to consider. I am just as guilty of the AAS users mentality, "If one will make you big and strong, imagine what two will do for you; twice as big, twice as strong, twice as fast..." Sometimes less is more, in this game.

Again, excuse me, just chiming in on an open forum; I meant no slight to you, TS.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro...

Follow the SOLID advice from these guys, and you should be fine.

26 yo and having issues keeping it up...??? I am glad I didn't have those problems at that age. I remember being on cycles at that age; I could drill a hole through a steel wall with my tool, 24/7...

In regards to your numbers of mgs: To me, that sounds like a lot of Tren (excuse me, I am not being judgmental, bro); perhaps it could be the quantity which is causing that. Too much of anything, and it can tend more towards a reverse effect.... *Just a thought to consider. I am just as guilty of the AAS users mentality, "If one will make you big and strong, imagine what two will do for you; twice as big, twice as strong, twice as fast..." Sometimes less is more, in this game.

Again, excuse me, just chiming in on an open forum; I meant no slight to you, TS.
    Appreciate the comments … I think lol I never had a problem before the Tren. & I’m satisfied w/ the results. My next cycle will be the exact same thing lol

EDIT: I meant to say I’m fine w/ this honestly as long as I know it’s temporary which the guy above did say. Just hard to find out the exact reason. I do plan on getting blood work I just don’t know exactly which tests to get. I’m assuming Estradiol & Test Levels? What’s the prolactin test called? Either way I just need to know exactly what test to get. I already have a a walk-in location I can go to. Soon as he tells me I’ll be in there the next day.
    Last edited by Hisoka; 09-29-2021 at 10:10 AM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
    Appreciate the comments … I think lol I never had a problem before the Tren . & I’m satisfied w/ the results. My next cycle will be the exact same thing lol

EDIT: I meant to say I’m fine w/ this honestly as long as I know it’s temporary which the guy above did say. Just hard to find out the exact reason. I do plan on getting blood work I just don’t know exactly which tests to get. I’m assuming Estradiol & Test Levels? What’s the prolactin test called? Either way I just need to know exactly what test to get. I already have a a walk-in location I can go to. Soon as he tells me I’ll be in there the next day.
    Get a full estrogen panel and ensure it includes prolactin. Lab assays vary, so it may be different. You’ll want to qualify that. I’d go ahead and check free and total test as well. Essentially a full hormonal panel to include total test, free test, full estrogen and prolactin
    Hisoka and Chark like this.

Get a full estrogen panel and ensure it includes prolactin. Lab assays vary, so it may be different. You’ll want to qualify that. I’d go ahead and check free and total test as well. Essentially a full hormonal panel to include total test, free test, full estrogen and prolactin
    Alrighty thank you brother. I shall report back here w/ the results

Oddly enough my test was at 399
    Estradiol - 30.4
    Prolactin - 17.5

EDIT:
    Think the test might be under dosed. Going to up it. Not too worried about prolactin since I'm fresh off a tren cycle. If it is still high in a month, which is when I plan to get bloods again, I'll take something for it.
    I'm not too sure what my other options besides increasing dosage is, If you have any other suggestions please let me know.
    All opinions and advice is appreciated.

Please let me know if you think I should take something for the prolactin right away! and what my best option is. Thank you!
    Last edited by Hisoka; 10-11-2021 at 11:27 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Total test of 399 < ouch

Good thing u got labs

Which UGL? Might as well kno who to stay away from

Your total test from 200mg a week of Test Enan should be about triple

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Total test of 399 < ouch

Good thing u got labs

Which UGL? Might as well kno who to stay away from

Your total test from 200mg a week of Test Enan should be about triple
    Yeah I was definitely caught off guard by that. I think this vial might just be underdosed because this is the same person I got my Tren from. Which was definitely legit but now I question if it was underdosed. I would like to shop around but honestly don’t really know where else to get it & pharma-grade is ridiculously expensive.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe the tren was underdosed, too. 500/week is a lot. Most use half that. Haven’t touched it myself, no thanks. I value my walls and knuckles these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Maybe the tren was underdosed, too. 500/week is a lot. Most use half that. Haven’t touched it myself, no thanks. I value my walls and knuckles these days.
    That’s what I’ve been thinking as well. It would explain a lot on how I was able to take so much tren w little to no sides. It was under dosed. Guess it’s time to start shopping around for a new supplier. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
    That’s what I’ve been thinking as well. It would explain a lot on how I was able to take so much tren w little to no sides. It was under dosed. Guess it’s time to start shopping around for a new supplier. Wish me luck.
    Decided to go ahead w/ the pharma grade test & hop on TRT. Still looking for a proper UGL w/ properly dosed Tren .

Thread Information