bigg73 is offline New Member

Had bloodwork done

Last cycle was deca ,test and d-bol.That was six months ago.I got my test levels checked and doc said my test was low.Normal range it says 225-1520 is 192.Could I still be recovering from the deca?Should I run clomid again or try nolva.He gave me a prescription for that androderm patch for a little boost,will that help me recover or shut me down even more? Thanks bros

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...it all depends what your natural levels were before you cycled gear? You say you are 6 months post cycle? Do you have a prob with your libido? Are your nutz back to size? It really all depends. Tell us more and we can give you some direction.

I did the mistake and did no bloodwork before cycle.My libido is down,but my nutz are back.Months after my cycle I was still breaking out on my back thats why I wanted to get my test levels checked to see whats going on.I know deca shuts you down pretty hard,I did 600mg a week for 12 weeks, do you think Im still trying to recover from the deca? Thanks

oh and I have lost 50% of my gains so far.I ran clomid 3 weeks after my last deca shot.300mg first day then went down to 100mg for 10 days then 50mg for 10 days.Month later still felt shut down so I ran clomid again,felt mildly better after the second time around.

bump

NBN
    NBN is offline New Member
    You might want to try doing some HCG like you would on a cycle and take clomid at the same time. Take the clomid for 8 weeks or even 12 and then check your test levels again. Three weeks of clomid is definately not enough post cycle for a 12 week cycle unless you're a very good "rebounder".

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Bump

I Think This Needs A Bump. I Dont Want To Experiance This So Can Anyone Help This Bro?

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    well i'd say that more hcg with nolva/clomid for a few more weeks. the androderm patch will not increase your own test production, as you would be introducing exogenous test into your system again (injecting more test, and would keep you shut down)

Can anybody help me out with the dosages,I got plenty of nolva and clomid,I can get some hcg . Thanks bros

bump

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest trying the hcg , which is supposed to help your body start producing test naturally again.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    I wouldn't do anymore drugs for now....Ride it out and your natural levels will come back.

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    "I wouldn't do anymore drugs for now....Ride it out and your natural levels will come back. "

I would disagree, and at least use nolva or clomid at this point. You will do no more harm with those compounds. THe truth about HCG is that it will send a signal for your balls to work, BUT it will not get your system to do it by itself, unlike nolva/clomid, which will induce your own body to start producing....which is what i'd do, and keep the hcg for later, during longer cycles to do it during the run to keep the balls active every few weeks.........

Thread Information