Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By sfour_tay
  • 1 Post By sfour_tay
  • 1 Post By Slowhand
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Slowhand
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Estrodial at 27. On .5 adex eod. Having nipple pain. Add nolvadex ?

sfour_tay is offline Member

Estrodial at 27. On .5 adex eod. Having nipple pain. Add nolvadex ?

On 400mg test cyp a week with 30mg ostarine.

Estrogen is in range but starting to feel nipple pain.

I don’t want to up the adex as I feel like the estro is at a good level.

Does anyone see any problem adding 40mg nolvadex until the pain subsides then just running it at 20mg ed?

Thanks in advance.
    Fit4Florida likes this.

I didn’t get prolactin tested this time but I’m going to order it right now.

I Had gyno before and ran 40mg nolva for one week then 20mg per week till it was gone. Now there wasn’t a mass but was really tender. It worked well. But the feeling is the same if that means anything.

I’ll attach my bloods from a few days ago.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Now one thing I forgot to mention is the ostarine is home brewed. This is the second batch and all of this started after going on the second batch. Maybe it’s stronger than the last???

Shgb was 47. It’s on that most recent lab.

I’m trying to figure out the blood donation. I had an order from my old clinic. But expired so I can’t donate until I get a mew one.

Going to start running some nac for the alt

Yes. One blood and red cross cross reference. They either need a doctors order saying I no longer have elevated hemoglobin from test therapy or that I still need it. Until then I can’t donate. Current clinic is so incompetent they sent over like 8 different orders but couldn’t get it right. Finally they got it right but I have to pay to donate because they didn’t put the elevated hemoglobin was due to trt. And they have me donating once a month until my hemocrat is 17.5.

So it’s practically pointless. I’m looking at new clinics now. My wife is a nurse and I’m wondering if I just get a hemoglobin tester if I can just blood let 500ml every two weeks to get it down. Not going to lie sounds super sketchy but I’m researching it.

I’m not crazy concerned since my pre cycle hemaglobin didn’t go much higher. But I’m deff looking into it
    Cylon357 likes this.

Yeah they require id. Sucks. I’m trying to get on with marek health to just have them monitor my markers. If they agree then I can get the donation order from them.

So I think I’m just going to bump the adex up to .5 every day and run the nolva until the tenderness subsides. I only have a few more weeks of ostra left and the gains are coming on really well. Down 15 lbs in 5 weeks (t3/albuterol) and deff gaining size.

I’m going to pull bloods again at the end of the year (hopefully through marek using this panel
    https://marekhealth.com/product/powe...+%26+Review%29)

Looking back I have noticed my skin breaking out more since the new ostra batch so good chance my estro may have went up)

Dm’ed you.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    I’m honestly surprised your e2 isn’t crashed at .5 adex EOD it must be severely underdosed. That’s about what most dudes run for a gram of testosterone weekly…
    sfour_tay likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sfour_tay View Post
    Yeah they require id. Sucks. I’m trying to get on with marek health to just have them monitor my markers. If they agree then I can get the donation order from them.

So I think I’m just going to bump the adex up to .5 every day and run the nolva until the tenderness subsides. I only have a few more weeks of ostra left and the gains are coming on really well. Down 15 lbs in 5 weeks (t3/albuterol) and deff gaining size.

I’m going to pull bloods again at the end of the year (hopefully through marek using this panel
    https://marekhealth.com/product/powe...+%26+Review%29)

Looking back I have noticed my skin breaking out more since the new ostra batch so good chance my estro may have went up)
    What are your test levels? If you bump the dex your likely going to crash your e. Your e is already pretty low considering your test dose. You don’t want to crash your e it will make you literally miserable and your entire body will ache. You will be run down and feel terrible. Something isn’t adding up
    sfour_tay likes this.

Test is 2399.

So the only thing I call you is this. The adex and test I have are all 5 years old. Some of the test is newer. As I started the blast I started with the older stuff. Both adex and test cyp are from the pharmacy. I know meds don’t go bad. They just degrade. So that could be an issue.

Also the ostra is Homs brewed from raw. I think I could possibly have over brewed it or the second batch of raw was stronger.

I will run the adex at .5 Ed until either the ostra is gone or I feel sides. Run nolva at 40 u till tenderness is gone then 20 until ostra is gone and I get labs again.

Also I have been doing 100mg EoD so it’s actually been 350 a week.

I think the age of the gear and the jump in ostra dosage have a lot to do with the. Also the age if the adex.

Also progesterone is something I need to look into as this may be an issue. I have rune 19nor in the past with no issues but not sure how much that translates to progesterone sensitivity.

I’ll keep all update. I’ll be done with this old gear soon and hopefully stabilize.

Side note: does 2399 seem high for 350 of test a week ?

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    Test is 2399.

No, that’s about right. Not everyone gets the same numbers with the same MG of testosterone . Not even on TRT forums where we all have pharma testosterone.
    sfour_tay likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Test is 2399.

So the only thing I call you is this. The adex and test I have are all 5 years old. Some of the test is newer. As I started the blast I started with the older stuff. Both adex and test cyp are from the pharmacy. I know meds don’t go bad. They just degrade. So that could be an issue.

Also the ostra is Homs brewed from raw. I think I could possibly have over brewed it or the second batch of raw was stronger.

I will run the adex at .5 Ed until either the ostra is gone or I feel sides. Run nolva at 40 u till tenderness is gone then 20 until ostra is gone and I get labs again.

Also I have been doing 100mg EoD so it’s actually been 350 a week.

I think the age of the gear and the jump in ostra dosage have a lot to do with the. Also the age if the adex.

Also progesterone is something I need to look into as this may be an issue. I have rune 19nor in the past with no issues but not sure how much that translates to progesterone sensitivity.

I’ll keep all update. I’ll be done with this old gear soon and hopefully stabilize.

Are your nips just sensitive or do they hurt. Sometimes even after years if I get what I call a good shot my nips may get sensitive but nothing more. With your e that low and your test level that high I see no way estrogen is winning the battle at your mammary gland
    sfour_tay likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    .5 daily of adex is going to hurt.
    sfour_tay likes this.

Update:

I am back to ADEX EoD at .5.

I can feel the drop in e already. Was super weak yesterday. No sex drive.

So as I see it. I crushed my e for a short time while taking the nolva at 40mg ed. Tenderness is going down so I feel safe in going back to .5 EoD.

Switched to 50mg test cyp ED sub q. So hopefully that will even out blood levels some more.

Will run nolva at 40mg ed for a few more days then drop down to 20mg ed until the end of the ostra. Get bloods again and asses.

I have had gyno issues before but never a hard mass. I’m doing the typical thing and palpating my nipple a lot and do feel a lump but I’m not sure if it’s just the glands a little swollen or what.

I want to run a raloxifene gyno reversal protocol but can’t find it in stock. So I will had to do with nolva for

Yeah. But their $30 shipping fee is a little hard to swallow. The nolva is working for now. I’ll shop around and then stock up.

Thread Information