99JT is offline Member

Muscle relaxers for sciatic pain?

Have some really bad siatic pain that started on Friday night not sure if I hit my nerve injecting (injected last on Thursday) or from lifting something at work on Friday. Current just cruising on test and I have some muscle relaxers that I have never taken before and was wondering if they would help and if theirs any issue with the test? Tried stretching but my glue and lower back are so tight I could barely do it.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    Have some really bad siatic pain that started on Friday night not sure if I hit my nerve injecting (injected last on Thursday) or from lifting something at work on Friday. Current just cruising on test and I have some muscle relaxers that I have never taken before and was wondering if they would help and if theirs any issue with the test? Tried stretching but my glue and lower back are so tight I could barely do it.

Prob not a big deal if you take the muscle relaxers. Just try to stretch and maybe some heat on it as well to get the blood flowing. A massage might help as well. I have herniated discs in L-3 and -L-4 . It sucks but you can manage the pain of you are proactive

Thread Information