Mike21 is offline Junior Member

Problems with QV test enan??

Has anyone had problems with QV test enan 250 batch #QVE 011 exp date 11 2005? My ass is still pretty sore 3 days later and is red and warm. I have never had the warmness and redness like this from anything I have ran. Any replies would be great.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Must be due to the BA content. Do you have a 50 mL jug or just a 10 mL ?

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    Same batch....same problem. i had a huge red lump on my ass, must be from the BA cause it went away 2-3 days later

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Could It Be.

Red And Warm To The Touch Possible Infection?

JUICE FREAK is offline New Member
    Did u inject juice deep into the muscle

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I have heard that the 50ml bottles have much higher BA concentrations in them, or are you using the 10's? Also as was stated...use a pin long enough to penetrate and deposit deep into the muscle...1.5" glutes...1" delts, quads, etc.

D

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I am running batch 011 QV enanthate right now at 250 mg per week along with QV deca 300 batch 011 at 300 mg per week, both for 10 weeks. It is my first cycle and it has been two weeks so far. All I have to say is that these batches seemed to be working EXTREMELY well for me, beings that it has only been two weeks into my cycle so far. I have gained 7-8 pounds and my strength has gone through thr roof. Yesterday, I was curious to see what I could max out on bench, so I got on to max out just in curiousity. Get this, I jumped 20 pounds already on my bench and it has only been two weeks so far, I was very suprised at how strong I have gotten so far. So, what I can tell you from my personal experience so far, QV's product are DEFENITELY great IMO (if you dont get fake shit). Also, I had NO red spots or lumps from any of the injections so far, just a little soreness the day after, everything seems to be going great.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Yep Qv hurts but ya cant beat the price I love there prop.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    It is a 10ml bottle and yes I penitrate deep into the muscle and I am using 1 1/2 22 gauge. Its legit so I will continue to run it. Thanks for all the replys fellas.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    Bro,
    red and warm to the touch is 100% infection. Could be from the product or the way you adminisered.
    You must talk to your DR. and get on antibiotics. and not all antibiotics will work for that. It sucks but if you dont do it , it will spread and you will be in big trouble.(it happened to me..) dont hesitate!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I hate QV

If it's warm to the touch, I'd bet it was an infection, the only time an injection has been warm to the touch it has been infected. In fact I just cleaned out an abcess from a bad injection this week...

Go see a doc.

Thread Information