Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

Correct way to inject hcg

Hey peeps, everyone at gym is telling my friend to inject his hcg right into his muscle and while others are telling him to drink it. Can some of you help me out so I can help him before he listens to those idiots. I found this here btw not sure if its right or not.

How to inject HCG

When you have mixed the solution draw into the insulin needle.
    Simply pinch the flesh on the stomach and insert the needle.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, inject it subQ into a stomach fold when you pinch it. Just like slin and GH

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    for hcg , sub-q is recommended, but IM will do

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member
    I read something about hcg can contain bacterial and other diseases that pass through filtration. And also found an alternative to hcg that is called r-hcg and its called ovidrel. From the one read it said its more powerful and safer and cheaper than regular hcg. I wish I saved the site but forgot to but on the product ovidrel heres what the site says.

Ovidrel® (choriogonadotropin alfa for injection) is the only recombinant human chorionic gonadotropin (r-hCG) approved in the world. It is manufactured to the highest standards of purity using recombinant DNA technology. Ovidrel® is the only hCG available for subcutaneous (just under the skin) injection in the United States. Other hCG products available in the U.S. are extracted from human urine and require deeper, intramuscular injections.

Ovidrel® is given to help follicles mature and to trigger the actual release of mature eggs from a woman’s ovaries following treatment with products containing human follicle stimulating hormone (for example, Gonal-F® (follitropin alfa for injection)).

Ovidrel® should only be prescribed by a physician experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility. Ovidrel® should not be used in women with known sensitivity to hCG preparations or their excipients. Women who are pregnant or nursing should also not use Ovidrel®. As with all prescription medications, side effects may occasionally occur. For more details, see the Ovidrel® Full Prescribing Information and Q&A.

Thread Information