wood is offline Associate Member

d-bol, prop and what else?

I know my sig says anavar but thats so damn exspensive. My goals are to bulk a little and be able to keep most gains. My problem is getting tested within 3-5 months of running this cycle. I wouldn't start 'til around dec. because I just finshed a cycle. I was thinking of changing this cycle to
    Wks1-3 D-bol@35mg ed
    wks1-4 Prop@75mg ed and what else? Thanks for anyhelp

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    deca .... throw that in there..

and i'd also run the test longer and switch to enenth if you wanted mass.. i would use 750 first two weeks then 500mg's for 8more... and you would be running 1-10 test enenth and 1-10 deca ...at 400mg's... if you wanted you could go 12 weeks and end the 400mg's of deca to 10 and keep the test on with a better chance of not gettin shutdown because of the deca...

NBN
    NBN is offline New Member
    Hold on guys, are you really proposing NANDROLONE to a TESTED athlete?
    As I recall, Deca is infamous for getting people busted in drug tests.
    Personally I don't think you need anything else in there if your goals are to bulk a little and keep the gains. Test and dbol propably give you more than you need. If not, up the dosage.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah smart advice, throw some deca in there... It's only detectable for up to 18 months! And a tested athlete can't really go with anything but suspension or prop as far as testosterone is concerned.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Heh yeah... the worst possible drug you could run before a test is Deca .... It'll be there forever. Stick with fast acting tests like prop/suspension.

wait who said he was an athlete and to worry about getting tested?

he said he wanted to bulk... oh shit n/m there it is lol

I was thinking of throwing some winny in there 2-7 at 50mg eod.
    Hey I'm thinking of running that cycle fina/prop/d-bol/winny this next summer. Also through some T3 in, I might try to compete then.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I can't believe that some people are suggesting DECA !!! HELL NO!!

That shit will get you busted - period!! For a tested athletes you have two of the best compounds to start with Dbol and test prop.
    You say you will be tested 3-5 months after you finish the course, in which case I would suggest removing the prop for a little while and replacing with Sus 250. This has a detection period of 4-5 weeks - remember its a testosterone ! I would recommend using that 3 times a week for three weeks along with the dianabol and then replacing with test prop ed or eod.

Don't forget your Nolvadex , (DT - 2 weeks)
    You could use some Clen at the end of the cycle to help get rid of the bloat and excess water. This apparently is detectable for 2, yes 2 days!!

There are some tested athletes on this board who have a fairly good idea of what is happening. These are the people to listen to - if they won't put it their body then neither should you and HELL would I put DECA in mine it's detectable from 12- 18 months. Also just whilst I'm on one, leeave alone the Winny injectables -stick to tablets but not at the same time as DBOL as the two are very toxic.

I hope that helps!

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    The Base is right, but I would do some more research on Sust250 as that contains some long acting esters and is down as being detectable for 3 months on AR and Muscletalk.co.uk.

One thing to remember is that if you are an IOC tested athlete (not sure if are tested for sport or employment) that you have to allow sufficient time for your post cycle therapy to clear your system as well

Substances like HCG , Clomid and Nolvadex are on the banned list as well

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Ive got the info on detections times out of the new book Leagal Muscle. The chap who did the research on this is a friend of a friend and I know his position on it.

I'm 99% certain that the times that I have stated above are accurate.
    Remember - there is no specific test for a testosterone compund and hence testers need to result to your t/e levels. Hence, they return to normal approx 4-5 weeks after your last sus250 jab.

At the end of the day - I'm running it now!

HCG detectable for 1 week
    Nolvaldex 2 weeks
    Most oral compunds 2 weeks

Thanks guys

Thread Information