Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Bloat and post recovery

Alright my brothers I’ve decided for my first ever cycle to run a dbol /sust 250 only cycle. I’ve read many posts concerning the Test so I want to see how it works for me. I’m still toying with the dosage and length of the cycle but I’m leaning towards a 25mg dbol ED and 1ml of sust twice a week for 10-14 weeks. I’ve a few questions for you all. Btw, do I have my dosage correct, I think I’ve written it wrong.

1. I understand the process behind the retention of water but will controlling it (bloat) reduce the strength gains?
    2. I’m not so concerned with bloat during the cycle so is it necessary to control it?
    3. Should I run Nolva (20gm per day) throughout the cycle?
    4. As for clomid what dosage should I run and when to start?
    5. Are there any other items you think I should keep on hand just in case?

The reason I’m not so worried about the boat is because I don’t have to explain to anyone why I’m bloated, no ones damn business any ways, and I doubt anyone says a word to me about it. But I am open to everyone’s input on the matter as well as post recover suggestions. I don’t know what I might be prone to so I want to cover all the bases just in case.

Background;
    39 yrs old
    226 lbs
    24-26% bf (using a scale so it’s not accurate)
    Been lifting for a little over two years and have rarely missed a day in the gym.
    Diet is good to go. Learned how to eat right and dropped a lot of fat since starting. I did weigh 267 lbs.
    Currently recovering from surgery so I’ll not start the cycle till November or December and I want to give myself time to rehab my neck and drop a little more fat before I start.

Thanks,
    Jugg

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Alright my brothers I’ve decided for my first ever cycle to run a dbol /sust 250 only cycle. I’ve read many posts concerning the Test so I want to see how it works for me. I’m still toying with the dosage and length of the cycle but I’m leaning towards a 25mg dbol ED and 1ml of sust twice a week for 10-14 weeks. I’ve a few questions for you all. Btw, do I have my dosage correct, I think I’ve written it wrong.

1. I understand the process behind the retention of water but will controlling it (bloat) reduce the strength gains?
    2. I’m not so concerned with bloat during the cycle so is it necessary to control it?
    3. Should I run Nolva (20gm per day) throughout the cycle?
    4. As for clomid what dosage should I run and when to start?
    5. Are there any other items you think I should keep on hand just in case?

The reason I’m not so worried about the boat is because I don’t have to explain to anyone why I’m bloated, no ones damn business any ways, and I doubt anyone says a word to me about it. But I am open to everyone’s input on the matter as well as post recover suggestions. I don’t know what I might be prone to so I want to cover all the bases just in case.

Background;
    39 yrs old
    226 lbs
    24-26% bf (using a scale so it’s not accurate)
    Been lifting for a little over two years and have rarely missed a day in the gym.
    Diet is good to go. Learned how to eat right and dropped a lot of fat since starting. I did weigh 267 lbs.
    Currently recovering from surgery so I’ll not start the cycle till November or December and I want to give myself time to rehab my neck and drop a little more fat before I start.

Thanks,
    Jugg
    First, congrats on the weight loss..impressive!

i hope that you're not running the dbol 10-14 wks...4-5wks is sufficient. 10-14 wks will take a serious toll on your liver. 25mg/day should be ok on your first cycle, but i would run 35

how many mg's in 1ml of sust?

i wouldn't be so concerned about trading gains for keeping bloat down. be more concerned about gyno.

i would get arimidex (or liquidex) and run that during your cycle, along with nolva. run nolva and clomid post cycle and taper off the nolva...

clomid is 300mg first day, 100mg next 10 days, then 50mg for 10 more days

good luck

Halifax, see there I thought I stated something wrong! Thanks for catching that and thanks for the congrats on the weight loss. I can not tell you how much that weight reduction has changed me as a person and I don’t mean just physically.

I do not plan on running the dbol the whole cycle, 25mg each day for first four weeks. But I might bump it up to 35mg. A lot of guy's, from past readings, have made that suggestion to others. As for the dosage with the Sust 250, I really have no idea. I ran across Organon redi-jects from Mexico but that’s all I know about them. Do you know what the concentration is for those?

Thanks for the input on the bloating portion. I’m not too concerned about it. However, the gyno is something I’m concerned with. I don’t know if I’m prone to it but I really don’t want to take any chances. I know one is to start the clomid 3 weeks after the last test shot and Nolva is 20gm per day throughout the cycle but I don’t know what the dosage and when to administer the Arimidex or Liqudex. I’m still reading up on those at the present. Any input on that will be greatly appreciated as well.

Sorry for all the mistakes I’m making in trying to talk about this stuff but I’ll get the hang of it soon enough. Thanks again for the response.

Jugg

not sure on the mexican gear..i don't see much of that stuff where i live in canada

better safe than sorry with the anti-e's...i would run nolva 20mg/day and l-dex 0.5mg/day...bump them up if you notice symptoms...

and i know what you mean about the changes a physical transformation brings...i applaud anyone who has the balls/drive to make a change...
    good luck

Bro, thanks so much for the responce.

I'm the same way in regards to people who can change themselves with determination and will power. It's not easy so it says a lot to me.

Oh, do I run the l-dex the whole cycle?

Jugg

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    i'd run l-dex throughout your cycle...good luck on your run bro........

Quote Originally Posted by tony_canuck
    i'd run l-dex throughout your cycle...good luck on your run bro........
    agreed...i'd run it the whole way through

Cool bro's thanks for the input.much appreciated.

I've another question; How long should I make the cycle run? 10, 12 or 14 weeks. Open to opinions on this one.

Thread Information