ME74501 is offline New Member

Question Acne Go Away....what Should I Do

What Can I Do To Prevent Acne When On A Cycle....
    And How Long After You Finish A Cycle Does The Acne Start Going Away....need Some Info. Please....cause Its Driving Me Crazy......i Know Its Part Of The Package When Juicing...

Rich8888 is offline Member
    get a script for Minocycline 100 mg. take one per day...should clear it up in a couple of weeks

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i pretty much tried everything otc u can think of and nothing really worked. I recommend going to a dermatologist and getting Minocycline 100 mg and a acne cream. I did and after a week or so it cleared up. Good luck!

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 07-28-2003 at 08:42 AM.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    It depends on the person. Everyone is different, i used to get very bad oily skin and acne on my face from steroids , nothing works for me except accutane. Some of my friends can juice and not get any acne at all, and other friends just get abit on their shoulders but none on their face. Where do you have the acne?? tanning helps

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...just get the antibiotics and no worries

ME74501 is offline New Member
    thanks everyone for the quick response...
    steve and who ever can help...im breaking out on my forarms, chest, and back...is that normall.........i just made an appointment with a dermat. this afternoon...and hopefully he can give a prescribtion of something...
    whats the best presc. out there for acne...
    and if i get off my cycle ,how long will it take for it to go away on its own....

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ME74501
    thanks everyone for the quick response...
    steve and who ever can help...im breaking out on my forarms, chest, and back...is that normall.........i just made an appointment with a dermat. this afternoon...and hopefully he can give a prescribtion of something...
    whats the best presc. out there for acne...
    and if i get off my cycle ,how long will it take for it to go away on its own....
    the best thing you can take for acne is accutane. it's not for everyone though and it's really hard on your liver if I remember right. you have to get blood drawn like every month. good move by making an appt with a dermatologist because they are the only ones who will be able to clear it up. and yes breaking out on your arms, chest, and back is a side effect some people experience from cycling.

--hawk

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, if u can stay away from accutane. The Minocycline 100 should help. Also they have this new cream out that my derm gave me. Not sure the name off hand. Its working really well.

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    I picked up some retin-a that seems to be working well for me.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Go out in the sun, expose the acne skin to the sunlight and it will dry it out the pimples and they will be gone. Do this everyday and it will dissapear.

Thread Information