tmeoe is offline Associate Member

sustanon questions

I started my cycle of sus last friday, the sus is Loefflers testosterona 4LA. Man my ass was sore until today from the shot, anyway i've been reading a lot about sus and everything i read says it takes 4-5 wks to really kick in, so i was wondering whats it doing in the mean time? Is it just getting processed by my liver or getting absorbed somewhere? Cause i feel like i'm stronger, and i've been able to lift heavier already, and i'm up 3 pounds maybe from eating and drinking water so much, but i'm definately noticing some changes. So if any of you experts out there know why it takes 4-5 wks to kick i'd be really interested to know!!!

Thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    How long it takes to kick in is individualistic

Now, Sust has 3 diff. tests, one being Prop which is very fast acting. The longer ester Cyp. and Enan are the testosterones that will take a couple to few weeks to kick in.

The 3 lbs you've gained is the water retension starting to set in.

The Enan and Cyp's esters are being broken down at which poinst the will become active in the blood stream.

So in short, your probably feeling a bit of the prop, and the placebo effect is also probably a factor. In around 3 wks, the Enan and Cyp will become active and you can expect the majority of your gains to come from that point on

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Off of what Pheedno says, the point of the ester is to slow down the release of the parent steroid (being testosterone ). The enan. and cyp. strands take longer to break down, leaving the first 3 weeks of nothing, however the prop. ester breaks down rather quickly, so you could be feeling that. Also the enan. cyp. as i said take longer to kick in, but they also take longer to "kick out" meaning that up to 3 weeks after your last shot, you MIGHT still be feeling effects, where as prop you won't, hence people saying test is test.

oh ok, that makes sense after looking up the half lifes of the different test in sustanon . That makes me woner then if i'm taking a 1cc for wks 1-3, and 2cc for wks 4-5, and 1cc for wks 6-8 would i see more gains every third week or so after a shot when the esters break down or does it have a snowball effect and it all kinda hits at once?

Also the wks that i take 2cc's should i take 1 shot or take 1 shot on 2 different days?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    How many mg's in each cc? I don't know about Loefflers but at 250mg's per cc, 1cc every week is not going to do much. What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    How many mg's in each cc? I don't know about Loefflers but at 250mg's per cc, 1cc every week is not going to do much. What are your stats?

i'm taking 250mgs for wk 1-3, 500mgs wk4-5, and 250mgs wks 6-8. I'm 6ft 168 lbs and have been training and dieting correctly for 2 years now, don't know my bf% but i'm sure its low.

I've heard mixed reviews about Loefflers sus, but my source did the same cycle and he blew up and he was about my size. I react pretty well to supplements in general.

Also, when you say won't do much what exactly do you mean? Do you mean how much weight and strength would i gain? If so what do you think i would get by doing it this way?

Glauber-(BRAZIL) is offline New Member
    Sustanon or the mix of Testosterone , need to be used for a long period because the mix (4 esters) make difficulty to get free testosterone levels in do body. So, many people say that donīt have any result until the last week.

Glauber-(BRAZIL) is offline New Member
    To solve this problem you can make a frontloading with 750mg to 1g fo test at the first and second weeks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    oh ok, that makes sense after looking up the half lifes of the different test in sustanon . That makes me woner then if i'm taking a 1cc for wks 1-3, and 2cc for wks 4-5, and 1cc for wks 6-8 would i see more gains every third week or so after a shot when the esters break down or does it have a snowball effect and it all kinda hits at once?

Also the wks that i take 2cc's should i take 1 shot or take 1 shot on 2 different days?

Don't taper your doses, use 2cc's for the entirety. You'll only be inhibiting your gains with that practice. It will not reduce side effects or make the hormaonal changes easier.

Ok Loeffler makes good stuff. At that height and weight you might want to do 500mgs thru the whole cycle. The reason is you do not need to taper the dosage because the esters are slow acting. 3 weeks after your last injection you will still have test in your system. So what benefit are you getting by slowly increasing the dosages? From sus you are going to gain good weight and your strength is going to increase. You will lose some. Sus is good though...........

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Don't taper your doses, use 2cc's for the entirety. You'll only be inhibiting your gains with that practice. It will not reduce side effects or make the hormaonal changes easier.
    I would really like to do that after researching and asking about it more, but as it is i'm stuck with what i got, a 10mL vial.

I talked to others about this too and i asked if i should just take 2cc's for the entirety with what i have or just stick to what i'm doing and most people seem neither is a good idea but an 8 wk cycle would be more effective than a 5wk cycle.

Your thoughts?

Thanks Pheedno

Oh yeh bro you gotta go longer than 5 weeks.....

Oh yeh bro you gotta go longer than 5 weeks.....
    Thats what i thought, i'm gonna try and get some more so i can take your advice about the 2cc's a wk, but if i can't get the exact same stuff should i still get some other brand sus.

Also, someone should change the example novice cycles i see for sustanon then cause thats what people i know are going by and thats what i planned on doing. I guess its outdated or something but it should be changed so 1st timers like me don't get confused about how to cycle.

Thanks for all the input bros

There shouldn't be a problem mixing the two sus's. Any time you have a question just ask. There are tons of senior members and vets that are awesome and more than happy to help.

Thread Information