thegame01 is offline Member

d bol ,booze and liver toxicity

hey ppl i was just curious to as just how much damage d bol causes to the liver .

Are 17aa only a steroid thing or are there other medications out there that have the same effecton the liver ?

compared to heart medication and celebrex for joint pain etc

Compared to someone that drinks everyday and someone taking in resonable amounts of dbol for short periods which would be worst?

I am very health conciencus and am just a little paranoid still about dbols eventhough i will be starting a cycle soon 30 mg ed for 4 weeks along with 750 sust a week.

Anyways one last question.We have a huge familly reunion in the middle of august (2 weeks into my cycle) and was wondering if i have 5-6 beers ,just how bad would that be with the dbols .I never fucken drink it's just the timing of it and i cant start after as i will be in the bush hunting in the begining of October .
    Normally i wouldnt even drink but we havent had one of these in years.

Just looking for some imput
    Thanks guy's
    GZ

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    No flame but if your on gear thats were your concern should be. Diet is the key ingredient and alcohol does not build muscle.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah when I'm "on", nothing that isn't anabolic goes into my body. But no, the 4 beers isn't gonna kill you taking into consideration that you're of good health and have no underlying conditions.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    10 mgs of dbol can fuck up someones liver. There is always that one person who fucks up the statistics on the chart. BUT generally you should be ok. Just think of all the other shit you put in your body. Asprin such as Advil and shit is way bad for the liver. Its not just AS.
    If 5 or 6 beers pushes your liver over the edge then you should not even be on dbol.
    I take 75 mg a day of dbol and I am fine. But that is just me.

hey listen PTP take your no flame and shove it .i am 32 years old and never fucken drink .i aint no 19 year old punk that doesnt take this shit seriously hence the question.

We havent had one of these familly reunions in years and it would make my parents and grandparents so happy to see everyone having a great time .I know you dont need booze for a good time but i do .i am on the quiet side and 5 -6 beers would loosen me up and thats why i asked the question .

i didnt ask the question to be given a morality speech .Didnt you forget we are on Roid .Roid are illegal and is considered a drug.

Dont you think i know booze doent promote muscle growth .Was that my question ? If you cant read dont answer the question .

My question was just how bad is it ?
    i have had about 1 case a beer in the last year so i aint my thing ,not while "on" .

i simply want to please everyone in my familly by taking part and having fun and not just sitting there sober while everyone else is having a blast .i havent seen these people in years but i do not want to risk liver damage too a grave extent .

I wanted smart answers so i can make an educated decision as to what my options are and what i am going to do .

besides the question had fuck all to do with catabolism or anabolism it had to do with the liver

" Alcohol does not build muscle "
    no shit batman

No flame meant as well PTP
    Thanks for the replies
    GZ

thanks Bermich ,the kind of answer i was looking for .

Just how bad is aspirin or advil compared to 17AA?

If someone wanted to see the effects of the medication compared to one a other would there be a way to get that .That would be cool

EX : advil toxicity compared to dbol at a certain dose and the study done with liver values etc etc

I read alote and would love to read some studies or write ups on it

There has never been any liver problems in our familly .My dad is on about 8 pills a day for his heart and has taken dixogin for the heart to control A fib for about 15 years and those i hear are pretty toxic (i dont know for sure )

Thanks for your opinion bro
    GZ

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Here is the deal.

There is always that one person who may have a preexisting condition where even 5mg of dbol can cause damage, but we are not talking about that. Althogh there are no studies done comparing the degree of harmful affects of certain drugs to one another the LD50 may be what you are looking for. Every drug manufacture has and LD50, which is the lethal dose of the drug when more than 50% of mice die. So the lower the LD50 the more potent and toxic the drug is. You can find this value in any drug abstract. It is not exactly what you are looking for, but close. Also none of this 100% accurate either. The book says 10,000mg of tylenol is lethal, meaning you will die!!!!!but I have seen plenty of people swallow 15-30 tablets of vicodin to get high and nothing happened. Go figure. Not an exact science, peoples bodies are different, metabolism, so many facters. You are not going to find the answer you are looking for. As far as drinking booz, look at it like this, Drinking booz to a juicer does what a beebee gun does to some who is shot with a shot gun.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not a med or anything. The answer you are looking for is expensive and takes awhile. Its called an experiment with a control and then evaluate the info.
    1. Go have blood work and your liver checked out at a hospital when: A) you are NOT ON ANY drugs. That being asprin, AS, alcohol. B) when you are just using dbol or all of your AS C) when you have consumed a serious amount of alcohol over a period of time.
    That is the only way YOU will know how your body responds to all of the above. Physicals and blood work costs money. Some would say your health is worth the cost. Others such as myself just do it until something happens then I stop doing it.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I posted this in another thread, but i just finished a cycle of test enth/eq/dbol not long ago and ive already started the clomid/nolva therapy plus im taking 3.2g of milk thistle/day, so im guessing that i could drink again in a week (i dont drink much, maybe get hammed like once a week).. What do other people think? Does a week before drinking again sound alright? I never drank once during my cycle and i keep in great health.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    bump... anyone?

Thread Information