• 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Huher

Thread: AI dosage on high test

Huher is offline Associate Member

AI dosage on high test

Hi

I'm on the 6th week of a blast. First 4 weeks was 750 test e with deca , and that was upped to 1g of test e last week. I'm using 1mg of arimidex eod, but my right nipple started to be sensitive. Last time I used this much test I injected masteron which helped a lot with estrogen sides, but this time I don't want to add anything else.

Should I up my adex to 1.5mg eod or use letrozole instead?
    Thanks

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    Hi

I'm on the 6th week of a blast. First 4 weeks was 750 test e with deca , and that was upped to 1g of test e last week. I'm using 1mg of arimidex eod, but my right nipple started to be sensitive. Last time I used this much test I injected masteron which helped a lot with estrogen sides, but this time I don't want to add anything else.

Should I up my adex to 1.5mg eod or use letrozole instead?
    Thanks
    I would do neither.

Your suggestion involves breast cancer fighting levels of AI. I would back off the test and add mast back in. You are defeating the purpose of running test that high when you clobber estrogen with that much ai.

I know you said you don't want to add another compound, but you could swap the adex for mast and likely be gtg.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Why not go .5 or .75 ED? Anytime I get sensitivity I nip it in the bud. Good indicator your E is way too high. Not sure if the Deca could have your progesterone up high if that would play a factor depending on your dose. If that can cause gyno, don't recall the rule on that, never run high deca, but you'd need cabergoline if it was. Need somebody to chime in on that but as far as the E goes, I'd go ED with Adex, Letro on hand just in case. But like Cyclon mentioned, substituting some Mast would be my choice unless I was really after a strength, size goal atm. Safety in diversifying your cycle.
    SampsonandDelilah and Huher like this.

Thanks for the help!
    I'm trying to push bodyweight, that's the other reason I don't want to add masteron . I love it, but when I used it at only 300mgs a week my weight hasn't even moved a pound in 2 months.
    I noticed that my nipple sensitivity is worse on the days I take arimidex and nearly completely fine the day after, so my first try will be taking 0.5mg adex EOD instead of 1mg ED. It's the same dose but maybe the change in the frequency solves my problem. If not, I'll substitute for mast, because I don't want to lower the test. Since I'm on higher test I'm like a bigger version of myself, much fuller, much rounder, looking much more muscular overall.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mast shouldnt hurt volume. Mast unbounds free test and if anything should improve your physique. But like others have touched on, you are not getting the full benefit of high test if you crush your estro. Estrogen is part of why test works so good (kind of like dbol ). If you really are against mast, why not try some nolva and caber?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Mast shouldnt hurt volume. Mast unbounds free test and if anything should improve your physique. But like others have touched on, you are not getting the full benefit of high test if you crush your estro. Estrogen is part of why test works so good (kind of like dbol). If you really are against mast, why not try some nolva and caber?

Agreed, could also try lowering the total test and taking proviron to up the free test which is also what you’re after. The reason you’re looking “fuller” is partly due to the water weight which is a direct correlation of the elevated testosterone and it’s impct on your elevated estrogen
    Huher, Cylon357 and Cuz like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Combatting estrogenic sides with milder androgens that also have anti-estrogenic effects is a win win compared to some suicidal AI’s that have their own issues as well.

It’s not for everyone (some are just extremely predisposed) but I’ve always had great success. Recently i ran into some edema issues with too much test and offset it by lowering the total test (900-750) but offset it by upping my proviron to 75 mgs per day (which upped my free test 150 points) and mast (from 400 to 600). Dropped the water, maintained the “fuller” look and no impact on my strength or libido
    Cuz, Huher, Octaneforce and 1 others like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I agree with Mast. Mast is very anabolic , it’s not going to keep you from adding mass to your frame if anything quality mass . I personally would take more mast instead of 3 mg of adex a week. To me thats alot
    SampsonandDelilah and Huher like this.

I'm on 0.5mg adex ED now, because I'm having my bloodwork done on 24th January and I'm curious what my estrogen levels are with this amount of AI. After that I'll add some masteron if nipples doesn't change.
    I appreciate the help
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information