Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member

Decisions...Decisions.....

First of all I’m 24 yrs old., 5’9”, 190 lbs. with about 12-15% body fat. It has been 7 years since my last cycle (not sure if what I did even qualifies) but now I’m a little older and A LOT wiser, so here is my dilemma:

(A) should I act as if this is my first time and go with the standard 1st cycle of 500mg/wk of Test for 12 weeks with nolva ed and clomid post cycle, since I have not had aas in my body for years, this seems logical and obviously cheaper….

or

(B) should I go with my original plan of

Dbol 30 mg/wk wk 1-4,
    Decca 400 mg/wk wk 1-10, and
    winstrol 50mg/day wk 5-10

Or something similar as if I had prior cycle experience. For someone who has let so much time pass between cycles, what would the best thing be?

Also considering (C)

Test 250 mg/wk wk 1-12
    Eq 400 mg/wk wk 1-12
    Winny 50 mg/day wk 5-10

and (D)

Test 500 mg/wk wk 1-12
    Eq 400 mg/wk wk 1-12

of course nolva ed and clomid post cycle

My goals are to put on about 10-15 lbs of muscle and try to get my bf under 10%. I was just about to go and buy my gear when I was reading some threads about 1st cycles and it got me thinking. Anyways, any help will be appreciated.
    Last edited by Dick Grayson; 07-28-2003 at 05:17 PM.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    just do a test only for your first cycle...i kind of wish i would have done that now...alot cheaper, and youll still get awesome gains at 500mg a week. you could do a test/eq cycle, but i think a trst only cycle would be a much wiser choice.

Billmister is offline Member
    well what i would do if I were you is
    Dbol 30 mg/wk wk 1-4,
    Decca 400 mg/wk wk 1-10, and
    winstrol 50mg/day wk 5-10

that looks pritty damn good to me. Unless someone else have ather options. Taking test by itselfs... ummm.... i don't know, i just don't think it's good. Wast of juice when you could save up a little more and get deca and winstrol. just my personal thought. deca will help you gain and keep, winstrol power and keepable gains and test power and size... that's my opinion ... good luck

BDTR is offline Retired
    test alone produces great gains which are very keepable with propper post cycle therapy . I don't see why you'd want to run 3 compounds your first time out as you don't know how you react to any of them. I'd go with test 500mg a week and MAYBE jump start it with dbol for 4 weeks.

so test only and jumpstart it with Dbol .

any suggestions on staying lean, I really don't wanna bloat up or should I worry about that after this cycle?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Run some liquidex at .5mg ed throughout the cycle.

Billmister is offline Member
    dude my opinion is this... depending on what test you take you will see different results. I mean test prop taken everyday will be a fast acting ester and you will feel it in about 3-6 days. If you take something like test cyp, that you will not feel untill weeks 3-4 in and that will retain a lot of water as test enthanate will. you don't want to bloat up you say?, then what do you think dbol will do? Do you know what dbol does? it retaines water in your muslce.. water and salt. now that and adding some type of test like cyp or entat... you're looking at a good a lot of water retention.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I have no cycle exp, but I have read a lot of bdtr's posts and he seems to know what he's talking about. And he is one big mofo... he must know a little su'um, su'um.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    IMO I'd go with Test only for 10-12 weeks; like you said, it has been quite some time for you since your last cycle. However, if you decide "jumpstart" the cycle Dbol at 25mgs ed for 3-4 weeks is all you need.

Thanks Again For All The Advice. I Guess I'll Just Try The Test And Dbol And See What Happens. I Can Always Cut It Later, Right??

Thanks Again.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    dude, either bulk or cut...you have to be a pro to gain only lean mass....add the bulk i.e. fat and water, then worry about cutting after your cycle or in a latter cycle...get big first or youll look like any other skinny punk when your cut...eat eat eat, grow grow grow....and water is a good thing, who gives shit if your bloated...

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Some good advice here.

Dont worry how u grow, just grow !!!

Gotcha! I'm Going Tomorrow And Buying My Shit!!!! You All Are Right Fuck It And Just Grow!!!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC............

but i'd sub anavar for the winny..........only because i dont like winstrol all that much, and anavar is easier on my old body.

peace I4L

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    1 - 10: 500 mg test enth
    1 - 10: 400 mg deca
    1 - 4: 40 mg d-bol/ed
    nolva and clomid post cycle !

good luck !

Thread Information