ryan is offline New Member

another New Cycle thread =)

im 23, 6' 165lbs. here is what im thinking as of now:

cycle (10 weeks)
    ------
    dbol (not sure of dosage, but 1-2pills first 2 weeks)
    sustanon250 (1.5mL/week)
    deca300 (1.5mL/week)

post-cycle
    ----------
    clomid
    hcg
    nolvadex

now im not sure how i need to be taking the nolvadex. do i want to take it during my cycle or post-cycle? thanks.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I just want to know what your training history is like. You say you are 6' and only 165lbs. What is your diet like also? Sounds like with some heavy training and a good diet you could put some pounds on naturally. JMO

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd hold off till you put on more weight naturally like vette said.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I just want to know what your training history is like. You say you are 6' and only 165lbs. What is your diet like also? Sounds like with some heavy training and a good diet you could put some pounds on naturally. JMO
    alright, tell me if you still think i should hold off, cuz im willing to wait if it would be better for me.

i started lifting 3-4 years ago...i was 6' 135lbs (my god!) lol. i naturally gained 20 lbs over about a year and a half of working out. i did a cycle of test and deca about a year ago that put me up to 175lbs...then i hurt myself and had to take some time off, dropped down to 160lbs. and now im at 165lbs. i MAY be able to put the weight on naturally, but im kind of inpatient. any advise will help...thanks =)

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmm... perhaps u should train naturally some more, but u have already tampered with ur natural test levels, what dosages did u use ?

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    hmm... perhaps u should train naturally some more, but u have already tampered with ur natural test levels, what dosages did u use ?

i took 2mL test200/week and 1mL deca300/week.

also...my goal in doing this cycle is to put on about 20lbs and not take another cycle for atleast 6 months after. i want to go from 165 to 185. i realize i will lose some of my gains. if i can keep 10 of the 20 lbs i'll be satisfied.

im not looking to get HUGE or anything...i just want to be in the 175-190 range. and if i stay in that range after this cycle i probably wont take any more AS again.
    Last edited by ryan; 07-28-2003 at 07:35 PM.

bump. <sorry>

any other comments on whether i should do this cycle or not?

NBN
    NBN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan
    bump. <sorry>

any other comments on whether i should do this cycle or not?
    Go ahead, it won't ruin your health or anything. The only concern here is whether you know how to train and eat to keep the gains you get. There's no point doing steroids and after the cycle shrink back to your original size just because you didn't know how you need to train and eat to stay in shape after the cycle. If you don't know how much protein, carbs and fats you are eating every day etc. you might be wasting your money and your health.

im not too worried about my training, ive been lifting for about 4 years now, and have done lots of research (i still do), on this site and others.

i strive for 300g of protein/day and about 3000-4000 calories/day (4000 when/if i on this cycle for sure)

i dont worry too much about carbs, as i try to eat everything around me, i feel i'll get enough carbs, seems everything has em.

also, i dont worry much about fats much either. i just make sure i eat pretty healthy in general.

currently i take 1 myoplex deluxe shake/day, and 2 EAS simply protein shakes/day...and eat 4-5 smaller sized meals each day.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro, if you decide to run this cycle, then i assume you are taking 1.5mL of sus. a week? That is 375mL. You should up to the 400-500mg range. And if that is true, then running one and a half mL of deca is running 525mg deca. That seems to me like a little overkill. I think deca should be taken about 2mg per pound of body weight. I would stick in the 300-400mg range. Maybe try:

1-4 Dbol 35mg/day
    1-12 Sus. 500mg/week
    1-12 Deca 400mg/week
    15-18 Clomid

You could also swap sus. for a single ester test. if you run enan. you should run it one week longer than deca. You'll also want to shoot the sus. EOD.

Thread Information