• 1 Post By Testie
  • 3 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By JTP$
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Traveling Airlines

yosemite-gains is offline New Member

Traveling Airlines

How do you all deal with traveling via domestic airlines with gear?
    Last edited by yosemite-gains; 02-07-2022 at 07:04 PM.

Domestic = US airlines

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by yosemite-gains View Post
    If you're just going to be gone for a few days, I'd just take a bigger dosed shot before you go to the airport and not bring gear with you. I do know of people on this forum going on domestic flights without any trouble though. It's all up to you. I wouldn't risk it if you don't have an RX for it. If you're going to be at a place for a while, you might want to just mail it to yourself there.
    Family_guy and XnavyHMCS like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m not allowed to leave Canada or get on a plane thanks to our commie government.
    Iranon, Testie, teedoff and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’m not allowed to leave Canada or get on a plane thanks to our commie government.
    But at least everyone is safe right? ... right? :O
    redz and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If you're just going to be gone for a few days, I'd just take a bigger dosed shot before you go to the airport and not bring gear with you. I do know of people on this forum going on domestic flights without any trouble though. It's all up to you. I wouldn't risk it if you don't have an RX for it. If you're going to be at a place for a while, you might want to just mail it to yourself there.
    I feel like i'd be on high alert the whole way through the airport. Was just kind of looking to hear what others are doing. Thanks!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I feel like i'd be on high alert the whole way through the airport. Was just kind of looking to hear what others are doing. Thanks!

I travel weekly and when I carry on, I put my 10 ML bottle, my darts and alcohol wipes in a small cosmetics bag that then goes into my carry on…I then run it right through the machine and off I go. Have been doing this for 7+ years. No issues…ever.

Have also done internationally multiple times as well but always in a checked bag

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I travel weekly and when I carry on, I put my 10 ML bottle, my darts and alcohol wipes in a small cosmetics bag that then goes into my carry on…I then run it right through the machine and off I go. Have been doing this for 7+ years. No issues…ever.

Have also done internationally multiple times as well but always in a checked bag
    I’m a little nervous traveling to Eastern Europe this summer. I’ve had things stolen from my check in bag before, in the early 2000s. Also, they’re way behind when it comes to the perception of drugs/steroids . might get an agent that goes on a power trip. I got pulled over there before and they wanted to jail me cause I didn’t have my passport with me. My grandma had to come help me out lol.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

No RX as backup either?

Yeah, you have me beat on the weekly travel but I do travel pretty often. So this was one of my concerns before starting. Either sounds like for short trips I could load up or from what you’ve said and I’ve seen others say elsewhere, I can just put it in my carryon in a toiletries bag.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No RX as backup either?

Yeah, you have me beat on the weekly travel but I do travel pretty often. So this was one of my concerns before starting. Either sounds like for short trips I could load up or from what you’ve said and I’ve seen others say elsewhere, I can just put it in my carryon in a toiletries bag.
    I have a trt RX bottle for test with an expired label that I’ll use, but when I have Tren , Deca or mast with me, it goes in the same kit.

TSA isn’t looking for recreational juice heads, needles and anything under 3.5 ounces doesn’t tip them off. I do have a KTN and go through pre check so maybe that’s an important caveat but I’ve never been close to being sweated and that includes international travel as well.

Just sharing my experiences is all…

I can’t count how many times I’ve sent my gear through the X-ray machine
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Amuuzen is offline Junior Member
    I preload pins, put it in my dopp kit, and check the bag (I have also done this with my carry on, but feel better putting it in my checked bag). Also, have a Rx label in my papers if ever needed. Any compounds would be in the pin already. I don't travel a lot and it's usually only one or two pins.

FryingPanMan244 is offline Junior Member
    Can confirm, i use Nitrites recretationally, i pop a couple of bottles in my "Toiletries" bag, and it goes in the hold luggage, (the one you check in and goes in the belly of the plane, not in your carry on

done this and flew internationally and never had an issue

Secondly, my dad works security and insider information says on the way out, they are only swabbing for explosive compounds and precursors... not drugs... so all in all its a good bet you would be safe so long as its in your hold luggage

any airport security have much bigger concerns than a few under the counter medications that aren't accessible during flight

bedolaga is offline New Member
    The last time I traveled by plane was to Missouri resorts. All the things I needed, I sent there by mail. I didn't take those things with me for several good reasons. I chose a few safe items that I took with me in my carry-on luggage and went on the trip with them, and the rest of the items came to me by mail. But there's also a pretty simple way, it's just a week or a few days before a trip, just up the dosage.
    Last edited by bedolaga; 01-19-2023 at 02:26 PM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

TristianBranch is offline New Member
    Hey everyone, It's been a while since this post was made, but I wanted to take a moment to revisit it! How have you all been dealing with traveling via domestic airlines with gear? When I'm using business class flights, I definitely get some more amenities to make it easier, but I'm curious to hear what everyone else does. I'm sure it can be a challenge to carry all your stuff around. Any tips or tricks that you've learned along the way? I'm sure a lot of the members here would appreciate your insight! Let's help each other out and make our travels a bit smoother.
    Last edited by TristianBranch; 03-30-2023 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TristianBranch View Post
    Hey everyone, It's been a while since this post was made, but I wanted to take a moment to revisit it! How have you all been dealing with traveling via domestic airlines with gear?
    Domestically I haven’t had to take it with me, but I don’t think it would be an issue, to be honest. I haven’t had anyone check my toiletries bag on my carry on. When I flew overseas last summer, I packed a few glass ampoules and syringes in the check in bag and didn’t have any problems.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    In my opinion it’s worth it to spend a little money and get a script and use those vials to transport your gear in, I wouldn’t travel without some kind of cover, regardless of what some people may tell you it’s not a simple slap on the wrist to get caught with gear…
    Cylon357 likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I have an Australian prescription for Test E, Anavar and Deca that the USA recognises.

Just flew from the USA to Thailand with carry on only(little suitcase and a backpack) and the American border patrol at the airport took my mouthwash because it was over 100ml. I said to the public servant ‘So my pre filled test syringes are all good but not fucking mouthwash’. Go figure.

Also in Thailand I couldn't find 25 gauge needles but they had 24. Never even new 24 was a thing. Fits nicely in between 23 and 25 for the bigger groups.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13F0B048-30BC-4586-8FDA-1F0245672856.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	182470

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Just curious but did they start acting more commie after they started disarming citizens?
    teedoff, Cuz and redz like this.

Kotowia is offline New Member
    Hey there! When traveling with gear on domestic airlines, it's essential to plan ahead and pack smart. Check the airline's specific rules and regulations regarding carry-on and checked baggage. Consider investing in protective cases or bags for your gear and pad them with soft materials for extra safety. Also, if you decide to travel cheaper, use this platform to book online train tickets. I hope that helps!
    Last edited by Kotowia; 06-28-2023 at 03:20 AM.

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    ive traveled with my TRT before. you have to check your bag and declare you have syringes though. if you dont have a prescription it would be very unwise to try to travel with AAS

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^
    this is bullshit. There is no way in hell they will bother you if you pack it in ur checked bag. Don't carry out on and you will be fine.
    syringes are not illegal.

speaking of personal use only,
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by JTP$ View Post
    ive traveled with my TRT before. you have to check your bag and declare you have syringes though. if you dont have a prescription it would be very unwise to try to travel with AAS
    How are they going to know if you have a prescription or not?

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    How are they going to know if you have a prescription or not?
    i bring my vial of test in the box with the prescription information on it.
    Testie likes this.

Last year I travelled domestic to a connecting airport, then internationally with a few ampoules, syringes, and needles. The gear was in my checked-in bag. No problems. To make sure there wouldn't be any issues, I wrote "Vitamin-T" on the box with a Sharpie.

...just kidding on the second part.
    Testie likes this.

Thread Information