Thread: gyno?? help!

gotsen is offline New Member

Angry gyno?? help!

Hi all...Although this is my first post I am not new to this board I actually refer to it all the time, I have read the education threads and used this site to for research many times.

On Monday i started a cycle of 25 mg a day dbol along with 400mg deca week. Thursday I noticed that my right chest around the nipple looked puffy it looked like i was growing a tit. However, to my knowledge it is highly unlikely that i could be getting gyno this early in my cyle especially from the decca. I am taking such a low does of dbol and it is only 5 days into my cycle. My anti e's i will be receiving by tuesday along with clomid. I have no lumps or anything of that nature around my nipples. However, above my nipples has been itchy and i have felt soreness which i have bee atrributing to a hard chest workout on monday. So i convinced myself that i am not getting gyno and i am paranoid. However, today i proceeded to squeeze my nipple and sure enough a clear liquid came out when i squeezed hard enough. So now i am paranoid that i am getting gyno. I know that gyno can be caused by other problems like specific problems with the testes but can i be getting gyno 5 days into my cyle?? If i am getting gyno will it be too late for me if i start anti e's on tuesday ?? SHould i lower my dosage of dbol until i get the anti e's? Is there anytying i can do until tuesday that would help me??

Thanx in advance.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't heard of anyone getting gyno in less than a week.
    How old are you?
    Have you had any problems in the past?

D

I am 21....no i have not had any problems in the passed this isnt my frist cylce but its my first stack I have done a decca only cycle. I have never taken dbol before this cycle.

superchicken is offline Anabolic Lab Mod
    your getting gyno. stop the dbol until you get your anti e's. dbol causes gyno very easily in some people, yes symptoms can happen in less than a wk

how long does it take for gynoto occur once the symtoms start??

should i stop the whole cycle??

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stop the cycle bro.
    Your only five days in and even though your anti-e's are supposed to be in on Tuesday, what if there is a snag and they don't show up on your door step until much later?

D

will stopping the cycle jus make my gyno worse by making my test levels decrease ??

Thread Information