Thread: 1st Cycle ?'s

ItalianStall411 is offline New Member

1st Cycle ?'s

I am about to start my first cycle. I am planning on taking sus 250
    I have 1o amps. I weight 180 and am hoping to add muscle and become more cutt up. Any advise before I begin my cycle, I hear it might be best to start with 500mg a week. Also, should I take clomid after the cycle, is this legal, where can you get it.....?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get another 10 amps, run it at 500mg ew for 10 weeks. Use clomid post cycle two weeks after your last sust shot. 300mg for 1 day, 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for ten days. Clomid isn't a scheduled drug but it is prescription so you can't buy it OTC, many places sell it in liquid form but I can't post it here as it's considered source posting. Good luck.

By the way, how old are you?

NBN
    NBN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Get another 10 amps, run it at 500mg ew for 10 weeks. Use clomid post cycle two weeks after your last sust shot.
    By the way, how old are you?
    Are you sure two weeks of clomid therapy is enough to get a person back online after ten weeks of test (or actually 12 weeks)? I'd advice at least a month.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    First off you need to do A LOT more research before you start shooting something into your body. Doing just 1 amp a week is a waste of your sust it is better off used at least twice a week if not eod. I had great results twice a week. AS far as the clomid concerns click on my link below.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    he said 2 weeks after sus shot take the clomid..not the clomid for 2 weeks....i recommend 3 weeks after sus shot..but there are always differ opinions on this...and 3 weeks of clomid should do the trick

Thread Information